+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Manchester City v Burnley Match Preview

I think we were unlucky, had some good chances, that on another day...yada yada yada - but the lads played well, recovering from injury, so not fully fit..but lets not forget, city are a top team, blah blah blah

Now midfield needs strengthening, new Half backs

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Now midfield needs strengthening, new Half backs
    To sum up-Brownhill missed the target from 4 yards out, Cornet could not beat the keeper 1 on 1, Barnes beautifully passes back to the Citeh keeper instead of shooting then completely misses another low cross(he needs putting out to graze along with Jayrod)
    Citeh win 2-0 with a makeshift team.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    To sum up-Brownhill missed the target from 4 yards out, Cornet could not beat the keeper 1 on 1, Barnes beautifully passes back to the Citeh keeper instead of shooting then completely misses another low cross(he needs putting out to graze along with Jayrod)
    Citeh win 2-0 with a makeshift team.
    A makeshift team which had one player who came through their youth set up and included 10 others who only cost 502.13 million and two subs at 97.20 million ---really makeshift.
    CiB ---you must be a very rich man if 600 million is makeshift to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    A makeshift team which had one player who came through their youth set up and included 10 others who only cost 502.13 million and two subs at 97.20 million ---really makeshift.
    CiB ---you must be a very rich man if 600 million is makeshift to you.
    It was not the first team.Even the English commentator said it was a makeshift team.Expensive makeshift team!

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

I think we were unlucky, had some good chances, that on another day...yada yada yada - but the lads played well, recovering from injury, so not fully fit..but lets not forget, city are a top team, blah blah blah

If Dyche keeps playing the same way when we play them he's entitled to say yada yada yada and blah blah blah, but to keep persevering with the same old tactics and the repetitive aftermatch speech makes him look a right prick.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    It was not the first team.Even the English commentator said it was a makeshift team.Expensive makeshift team!
    I never listen to commentators, I always listen to music when watching football unless I am actually at the match. I trust my eyes without listening to inane comments.
    It does pose the question though as to who picks the team ---Pep or a commentator? If Pepe picks the team, then it is the team he has picked for the match, therefore, it is his first team ---but not in the eyes of an English commentator!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I never listen to commentators, I always listen to music when watching football unless I am actually at the match. I trust my eyes without listening to inane comments.
    It does pose the question though as to who picks the team ---Pep or a commentator? If Pepe picks the team, then it is the team he has picked for the match, therefore, it is his first team ---but not in the eyes of an English commentator!
    Our team selection is a tad easier I think....Nathan Collins looks a tremendous prospect.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)