+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Letter from supporters trust

Sign of the times - mass hysteria.
    Somewhere in the world.
    We are being force fed it every time we watch the news.
    So why should we be any different at Oakwell ?

We aren’t any different because we don’t get an honest and complete explanation of what’s going on at Oakwell and importantly, why it’s happening.

I’ve used the word obfuscation before and that is exactly what we are deliberately fed by this ownership.

Does anyone know who the movers and shakers are within the supporters trust?

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    We aren’t any different because we don’t get an honest and complete explanation of what’s going on at Oakwell and importantly, why it’s happening.

I’ve used the word obfuscation before and that is exactly what we are deliberately fed by this ownership.

Does anyone know who the movers and shakers are within the supporters trust?
    It does come to a point Ethel where you think ' are the owners really that stupid and incapable of the most basic communication' or is confusion being spread deliberately.

In Tarn now reading the Chronicle - and they have made some important points in relation to families being separated when moved from the West Stand.
    IMO in those circumstances the people that it effects should have a total refund of their season tickets and be allowed to enter the ground for free.
    With an added assurance that next season they will be found seats together.

Will it concern these owners?

to be honest i can understand the complaining but to me it was kinda expected i was left scratching mi head when we stopped using one side of the stand and never really got a proper excuse then. so years later they close the whole stand be it so that the stewards can be used in the north stand for the blunts game.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    The letter is a response to mass HYSTERIA.
    Most of it whipped up on message boards.

When I went to move my ST seat from the West Stand to the East Stand I spent a bit of time talking to the lovely woman serving behind the counter.
    What she said to me very much rings true - SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN’T HANDLE CHANGE.

If I have to move from the West Stand - which I have sat in for many many years - so the club can make more money and by doing so move the club forward - then I’m more than willing and glad to do so.

I’m not that selfish that I put myself and my comforts before the club.
    Barnsley Football Club comes first !!!
    The only hysteria I've read about in fairly recent times was you posting three threads a day for nearly a fortnight because the club didn't buy Daryl Dike !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The only hysteria I've read about in fairly recent times was you posting three threads a day for nearly a fortnight because the club didn't buy Daryl Dike !!!!!
    He needs to go and see a Doctor urgently Animal - One post he is saying he spent 2 hours down at Oakwell when the news broke about the West stand being closed with other supporters trying to sort out new seats, then he says he goes back again and its ok what the club is doing, now today he is sympathising with other supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    He needs to go and see a Doctor urgently Animal - One post he is saying he spent 2 hours down at Oakwell when the news broke about the West stand being closed with other supporters trying to sort out new seats, then he says he goes back again and its ok what the club is doing, now today he is sympathising with other supporters.
    WUM Chop , often accused of it on bbs .

Tolerated him long enough on here .

He's on Ignore .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    WUM Chop , often accused of it on bbs .

Tolerated him long enough on here .

He's on Ignore .
    For me a long time ignore - he stopped replying to me because he constantly lost his case with me, reduced him to one word replies.

Unbelievable Jeff!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast