+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Letter from supporters trust

Best ignored In my opinion , not worth replying to , WUM + and weird !!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The only hysteria I've read about in fairly recent times was you posting three threads a day for nearly a fortnight because the club didn't buy Daryl Dike !!!!!
    Bloody hell - that’s nearly a third as much as what you have posted attacking these owners - without producing one thread of evidence to support it.
    And when I pointed this out - the teddy was soon thrown out of the pram.

Football is about opinions.
    Those options are voiced on football message boards - if you get upset by other peoples opinions then it’s probably a good idea to steer away from football message boards.
    And there was me thinking you had something of substance to say - to the extent that I went out of my way to have a pint with you before a match.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Bloody hell - that’s nearly a third as much as what you have posted attacking these owners - without producing one thread of evidence to support it.

Those options are voiced on football message boards - if you get upset by other peoples opinions then it’s probably a good idea to steer away from football message boards.
    And there was me thinking you had something of substance to say - to the extent that I went out of my way to have a pint with you before a match.
    So that is why you say some obnoxious things on this board to force them off like you have with me.Telling me I didn’t know the area I live in by saying High Melton is in Doncaster.It is in fact just outside Mexborough and miles away from Doncaster,it may be in the Doncaster Borough but not in Doncaster.It’s just like saying Whitby is in Scarborough because it is in the Scarborough Borough.You get enjoyment trying to upset people like you have me.And just to make a point it takes about an hour to drive from Scarborough to Whitby but according to your workings Whitby is in Scarborough.

Gerrin theer Mr Filey ☆ il soon be talking to himself ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Best ignored In my opinion , not worth replying to , WUM + and weird !!
    Don't sit on the fence uncle Roma lol, say what you really think.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Don't sit on the fence uncle Roma lol, say what you really think.
    Nar then Acido - being part of Admin - and of course everything and everyone being equal - does that statement apply to everyone?

Nar then Acido - being part of Admin - and of course everything and everyone being equal - does that statement apply to everyone?
    Thar a di ck

Well dodged Animal. He was obviously desperate to obtain a bit if credibility on this board,
    “Friends”….. He went out of his way…. stranger danger alert

I was being sarcy Nudger, and soz but I couldn't help laughing at you being called a wum and weird.
    Last edited by Acido; 15-10-2021 at 10:34 PM.

Well dodged Animal. He was obviously desperate to obtain a bit if credibility on this board,
    “Friends”….. He went out of his way…. stranger danger alert
    I get upset by your opinions Nudge…… probably a good idea to steer away…..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast