+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jurgen Klopp

Jurgen Klopp

just been on Sly Sports,

said 12 teams tried to create a Euro Super League last year which was not the correct thing to do.
    and the newcastle takeover is just as bad as that. They have created a super team that will be in the CL every season.

**** off Jurgen

Klunt !

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    They have created a super team that will be in the CL every season.
    Did he still talked about Newcastle or Man Cities and Madrids?
    I like Klopp, but it is easy to talk like that from Liverpools high horse.

It all started from UEFA and their CL reform when allowed runners-ups in

Jurgen Plopp wouldn't have been quite so critical if it was his club who had been taken over or indeed had he been out of work and under consideration to take over as manager here.

They are all two-faced when the boot's on the other foot.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Jurgen Plopp wouldn't have been quite so critical if it was his club who had been taken over or indeed had he been out of work and under consideration to take over as manager here.

He comes out with endless dross never liked him always full of stupid excuses when they lose just another whinger.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post

This is absolutely the top and bottom of it.

There's not one of them who would have turned our consortium down if they'd rocked up at their place waving stacks of cash. Not one of them.

Noise.

If Liverpool came into that money, Klopp wouldn't say a thing against it. I generally like Klopp and he is entitled to criticise but he is being a straight up cunt for comparing our take over to the Super League.

If Man U came into that money, no Manu U fan would say a thing against it. They might hate the Glazers but I don't see them crying on the day the obscene debt buys big players, win games or competitions.

Chelsea fans were and still are rolling in the pigshit of money that Roman's dodgy billions provide.

I quote from Wikipedia:
    "Since 4 August 2008, the club has been majority owned by Sheikh Mansour, one of football's wealthiest owners, with an estimated individual net worth of at least £17 billion and a family fortune of at least $1 trillion. According to Human Rights Watch, ADUG's investment into Manchester City is intended to launder the image of the repressive authoritarian regime in Abu Dhabi."

Levy wouldn't say a thing if Tottenham attracted PIF investment. With his big bald head, he is more Dr. Evil than Lex Luther so he can do one.

They are all hypocritical, moany bas'tards. And I don't give drip of granny dribble what they think. If I were in the UK, my big hairy a'rse would be in Fenwick's window right now. I'm still on Cloud 9 having got rid of Fat Pig and they're jealously looking at PIF's money. Can't wait until StayLovely starts dishing out some spankings and they start another round of moaning about MBS.

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    Noise.

If Liverpool came into that money, Klopp wouldn't say a thing against it. I generally like Klopp and he is entitled to criticise but he is being a straight up cunt for comparing our take over to the Super League.

If Man U came into that money, no Manu U fan would say a thing against it. They might hate the Glazers but I don't see them crying on the day the obscene debt buys big players, win games or competitions.

Chelsea fans were and still are rolling in the pigshit of money that Roman's dodgy billions provide.

I quote from Wikipedia:
    "Since 4 August 2008, the club has been majority owned by Sheikh Mansour, one of football's wealthiest owners, with an estimated individual net worth of at least £17 billion and a family fortune of at least $1 trillion. According to Human Rights Watch, ADUG's investment into Manchester City is intended to launder the image of the repressive authoritarian regime in Abu Dhabi."

Levy wouldn't say a thing if Tottenham attracted PIF investment. With his big bald head, he is more Dr. Evil than Lex Luther so he can do one.

They are all hypocritical, moany bas'tards. And I don't give drip of granny dribble what they think. If I were in the UK, my big hairy a'rse would be in Fenwick's window right now. I'm still on Cloud 9 having got rid of Fat Pig and they're jealously looking at PIF's money. Can't wait until StayLovely starts dishing out some spankings and they start another round of moaning about MBS.
    Spot on trinitoon....they're all just jealous

I like Jurgen Klopp and really enjoyed watching his Dortmund team and think he's definitely improved the Prem since he came to Liverpool....however comparing our takeover to the European Super League is just ridiculous...

He and other managers of the leagues top teams just realize it's going to be even harder for them to win trophies / qualify for the Champions League with NUFC up there competing with them in the not too distant future

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    Noise.

I quote from Wikipedia:

Isn’t Levy Jewish? Arabs and Jews, no love lost there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)