+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tory MP stabbed to death.

Without wishing to be too controversial, these terrorists want an Islamic state. Therefore, would it not be appropriate to say that they will be judged by Islamic law. If that law says that a murderer should be beheaded, for example, then that should be the punishment meted out. Seems fair to me. You can’t try to eliminate democracy and it’s values, then seek to hide behind it.

I'd cut more than their heads off.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I'd cut more than their heads off.
    That may well come first! I was disgusted that the English press were reporting that the father of the accused had been “traumatised”. Who gives a f*ck how he feels. A wife has lost her husband and five children their father. A slow, painful death would be too lenient in my book.

Couldn't agree more Army although I am sure the "Woke" brigade would disagree.
    The way things are heading however,sooner or later there will be a major"backlash" to all of this.
    I was incensed at such an atrocity and appalled at the reaction of Sadiq Khan,London's Mayor who stated on the death of the MP "he was sorry he had passed away" feckin priceless.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)