+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reading v Barnsley match thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I was there Acido and it was a very grim cold winter's afternoon on the Elm Park terraces I can tell you .
    What we didn't know was that was a pivotal result and turned out to be a very good one .
    That 7-0 hiding was to be the end of the road for the team who had won promotion to from the old fourth division .
    In the new year in came Parker , Evans , Aylott , Neil Cooper , Bobby Downes , Mike Lester and Joe Joyce and Ian Banks from the youth team were given their chance . Didn't turn out too shabby .
    That must be a hard transition to make, from being one of the players to being the manager all of a sudden, and some difficult decisions then have to be made. I think John Hendrie found that out the hard way and he never did take to management after that!.
    It must be annoying for a player as well when they have played a big part in promotion, only to be told that they were going to be released the following season (basically that means they weren't good enough for the higher League).
    Im sure Clarkie would never have known his playing career would end there at the old Elm Park ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    I can't see the next win either Pass. Could be a long winter.
    i can Lincoln at home 2022 season in league 1

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    i can Lincoln at home 2022 season in league 1

That depends if we get shutta Schopp

I've heard today's match at Reading is live on Eurosport , can anyone confirm ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I've heard today's match at Reading is live on Eurosport , can anyone confirm ?
    Not in the UK Roma , I've seen this kind of thing before with Eurosport .

Occasionally you'll get a game on there but only available in certain European country's .

Well Benson, Anderson and Morris still out today with Schopp unsure of the availability of some others? Seems to me that some players don't want to go out there at present? "Sorry boss hamstrings a bit tight"!!!
    Anyway 11/8 for a Reading win is a great price get them in your accumulators.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Well Benson, Anderson and Morris still out today with Schopp unsure of the availability of some others? Seems to me that some players don't want to go out there at present? "Sorry boss hamstrings a bit tight"!!!
    Anyway 11/8 for a Reading win is a great price get them in your accumulators.
    If my name was Brad Collins I wouldn't fancy playing central midfield today either !!!!

Well he's the only one this season that fecking hasn't !!!!

SSN saying Mads and Morris facing late fitness tests

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    SSN saying Mads and Morris facing late fitness tests
    That suggests they aren't quite ready for me Roma .

I sincerely hope they aren't getting risked out of desperation as much as we'd like to see them back .

These two breakdown and we may not see them this side of Xmas .

Name:  E5B9FC2D-C1B7-456F-9596-A3FB53643380.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  17.7 KB

Too excited to comment.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast