+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Reading v Barnsley match thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    quote from Warnock "reyt blowk" in YP today, " my team are like a box of chocolates , you never know what's inside " personally I can't see beyond another defeat , I will hopefully ????I Be behind enemy lines in the NG on Monday , no doubt surrounded by Blades fans on the same ward , singing s hit ground no fan's , keep the faith and take care , Regards Roma
    Good luck Roma. Hope it goes well.

I watched the match and to be fair we played some decent build up play but the final ball is still missing.
    We always want that extra pass instead of somebody having a snap shot and I don’t get why Woodrow has to take corners and free kicks? Nothing ever comes from them so why isn’t someone else taking them then at least Woodrow would be in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Massively important we get Mads , Morris and Benson back fairly soon and for all we know the lad Vita may nail that LWB spot when he finally gets his chance .

We've three decent players to come back plus a promising lad from Bayern Munich .

Just thinking about things with my head on and what the target now is and with what is getting played out behind the scenes this has to be done from within in my opinion .

Try and use all this adversity and come together .

Bloody town and club have overcome it before and I'm sure we can again .

Fourth bottom or above , surely surely we can DO IT .
    Many a time a struggling side starts to put a run together Animal. From the BBC report, Nudger's Notes and Pass's brother's opinion it looks like it was a decent performance today. A bit of luck in front of goal and things could change quickly. I think we can make 4th bottom at least. Hope the rumour about the ownership works out.

We can now add belittling guys mental health to the list.

How do you know the mindset of Callum Brittain? And what business is it of yours to discuss it?

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Many a time a struggling side starts to put a run together Animal. From the BBC report, Nudger's Notes and Pass's brother's opinion it looks like it was a decent performance today. A bit of luck in front of goal and things could change quickly. I think we can make 4th bottom at least. Hope the rumour about the ownership works out.
    Thanks for the positives Arb.
    I don’t think it’s an absence of luck - although obviously more luck would be nice - but it’s more an absence of confidence.
    And that’s the responsibility of the manager.
    This guy has proved in the past that he’s a good manager - unfortunately circumstances at Barnsley have worked against him - to the extent that I can’t see him turning it around now.

I’ve asked myself if val was still here and was choosing a team from the players available at the moment, would he have more success?

It’s all guess work of course but Im certain he would. For a start there would be more passion and effort from the lads.

As others have said it’s the managers job to sort this out. I’m forming the opinion that he’s unhappy at the club for whatever reason and he wants out.

It’s down to the owners to decide the next move, either he stays or goes. I don’t think they are the type to acknowledge a mistake and as animal has said we might be sticking rather than twisting.

That was garbage. 1 decent shot . Woodrow from 25 yards.... rest was crap.
    Get this idiot of a manager out before he drives the last of us away. Cos right now im wishing i was in west stand so i could cash out!

Quote Originally Posted by Hemsy_Phil View Post
    We can now add belittling guys mental health to the list.

How do you know the mindset of Callum Brittain? And what business is it of yours to discuss it?
    Hemsworth Tyke - surely you realise what makes a great footballer ???
    It’s not just their physical capabilities is it.
    It’s also their ability to pick themselves up dust themselves down and start again - those with the strong personality - the strong mindset.
    If a player loses confidence then that player has a weak mindset - and is likely to struggle in the profession.
    Brittain IMO has lost all confidence.
    Which is a pity because he did really well last season.
    I hope he proves me wrong - but IMO he shouldn’t start next game.

Attackers that cant hit a barn door

Midfielders that just cant last the game...

Any Opposition manager..... hold on to barnsley till 60 mins . Once there Midfielders run out of steam. We put a sub on . Score win easy 3 pts.... we are nothing but a banker side for easy 3pts..
    Palmer again ... dam Son why cant you last 90 mins at your age...!.. bloods boiling so i best shhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Hemsworth Tyke - surely you realise what makes a great footballer ???
    It’s not just their physical capabilities is it.
    It’s also their ability to pick themselves up dust themselves down and start again - those with the strong personality - the strong mindset.
    If a player loses confidence then that player has a weak mindset - and is likely to struggle in the profession.
    Brittain IMO has lost all confidence.
    Which is a pity because he did really well last season.
    I hope he proves me wrong - but IMO he shouldn’t start next game.

I am.not called Hemsworth Tyke. You are mistaking me with someone else i dont know you and we have never met. You understand that?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast