+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Players clear the air meetings

Players clear the air meetings

A number of meeting's have taken place during the International Break , according to today's Yorkshire Post , player's venting their feelings according to Jordan Williams , " honesty is the best approach " quote, no mention of the HC being at these meeting's ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    A number of meeting's have taken place during the International Break , according to today's Yorkshire Post , player's venting their feelings according to Jordan Williams , " honesty is the best approach " quote, no mention of the HC being at these meeting's ,
    Despite the results and form this season it's heartening to hear the players care enough about the situation and are trying to rectify the season .

I thought Callum Britain spoke very passionately and honestly on RS following the Millwall game when he could have easily drifted in to the background and hid .

It's pretty clear in my mind that Schopp has lost the dressing room and the players are the ones taking ownership of the situation .

Under previous owners Schopp wouldn't be here now , John Dennis and Pat Cryne would have stepped in with a dressing room lost by the HC .

In my opinion the only reason he's still here is because Schopp will have to be paid up .

We've recent in the last week or two that this consortium put money before anything else and are gambling massively that Schopp will turn it around .

It's highly questionable as to whether that will happen in my opinion .

He's probably fecked off back to Austria Roma. He can stay theear n all

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Despite the results and form this season it's heartening to hear the players care enough about the situation and are trying to rectify the season .

I thought Callum Britain spoke very passionately and honestly on RS following the Millwall game when he could have easily drifted in to the background and hid .

It's pretty clear in my mind that Schopp has lost the dressing room and the players are the ones taking ownership of the situation .

Under previous owners Schopp wouldn't be here now , John Dennis and Pat Cryne would have stepped in with a dressing room lost by the HC .

In my opinion the only reason he's still here is because Schopp will have to be paid up .

We've recent in the last week or two that this consortium put money before anything else and are gambling massively that Schopp will turn it around .

It's highly questionable as to whether that will happen in my opinion .

Always best to clear the air imo. Glad the players are on it

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    He's probably fecked off back to Austria Roma. He can stay theear n all
    Through your working life even outside of football you come across gaffers you just can't work for , I know I have .

It can be a number of things but the main one is having a lack of respect for your gaffer .

I reckon that's probably the issue here .

When you make absolutely continuing stupid decisions the lack of respect just drains away to nothing .

The player's body reactions towards him tell you a lot ,
    they should go out today , have a huddle in centre circle ! Then agree what schopps team talk was , just ignore it !!
    Today's team selection may be well interesting !

The player's body reactions towards him tell you a lot ,
    they should go out today , have a huddle in centre circle ! Then agree what schopps team talk was , just ignore it !!
    Today's team selection may be well interesting !
    A might ev sed this befooar but

Summat's not reyt darn theear.

Part of me does have a bit of sympathy for Schopp I have to say , it's only a bit mind .

It was always going to be difficult to follow Val at this club given the season he gave us and our group of players .

Let's be honest he made them better than their sum of parts and took them and us on an extraordinary journey .

The respect and love they will hold for Val would make Schopp's job very difficult .

He's maybe at West Brom but I bet fair money he's still in that dressing room and on that training ground every working day if you get my meaning .

Schopp is at the wrong club at the wrong time given what's playing out here behind the scenes .

He's not helped himself by any means and I won't even defend some of his decision making and as an HC you stand and fall on results .

Is this retrievable under Schopp ?

I don't think it is because I don't think he actually understands the problem and if you don't understand the problem you ain't going to find the solution .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

I've been keeping a log. That's 37 times now SB.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Warriva meks thi think that SB !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast