+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Portsmouth

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Portsmouth

There's always something nice about waking up in Rotherham, having a cup of Yorkshire tea and reading a day old Advertiser on match day.
    The last time I did it was against Southend when my daughter had paid for the journey over as a birthday present. The week after I was a small part of a feature within the Advertiser due to the match and indeed the league being suspended due to covid 19.

So I'm back and I can't wait to get into the New York Stadium after seeing the inside of a couple of pubs and having a few pints.

I hope that you can enjoy today as much as I will regardless of the result.

Being able to get back and absorb the atmosphere is honestly spine tingling.

Great to read Froggie. Have a good day. And everyone else. Come on you reeeeedddsss!

I hope you have a great day Frog,
    Come on you reds
    UTM

Enjoy the match mate.

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller View Post
    I hope you have a great day Frog,
    Come on you reds
    UTM
    Yes indeed

It’s also fairly calm today for a dinghy crossing

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    There's always something nice about waking up in Rotherham, having a cup of Yorkshire tea and reading a day old Advertiser on match day.
    The last time I did it was against Southend when my daughter had paid for the journey over as a birthday present. The week after I was a small part of a feature within the Advertiser due to the match and indeed the league being suspended due to covid 19.

So I'm back and I can't wait to get into the New York Stadium after seeing the inside of a couple of pubs and having a few pints.

Thought this was the match thread ? Not the Frog appreciation society 😉

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Thought this was the match thread ? Not the Frog appreciation society 😉
    Good isn't it 😂😂

I've just found this pub called the New York tavern. Nice ale
    There's one up the round I'll be going to next.

Good isn't it 😂😂

I've just found this pub called the New York tavern. Nice ale
    There's one up the round I'll be going to next.
    Have the Mighty Millers brew

Welcome back frog, but you know you will enjoy the day much more if we win, regardless of what you have said😉 in fact we all will, well except gru🤣 UTM

No Salah just scored a brilliant goal for Liverpool. really class.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast