+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Lee & Conway selling the club ?

Are Lee & Conway selling the club ?

Only rumour mind .

Apparently Neerav Parekh and James Cryne are in consultation with Lee and Conway to purchase the club from them .

As I say only rumour .

Well from the early stages of them being here , i seem to recall that Parek was a Football Fan , unlike Lee and Conway , how much would it cost ? Bearing in mind that they haven't paid the amount they owe "allegedly" , there hasn't been too much mentioned about Parek or The lady (forgot her name ) for quite a while now,
    Perhaps things maybe starting to happen , lf so let's hope it's for the best , the Fans and the Town deserve far better than what we are now getting ,

Get the Indians in Get these Cowboys out ,,,,
    Parekh's parent's are said to be very wealthy Indian business people ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Well from the early stages of them being here , i seem to recall that Parek was a Football Fan , unlike Lee and Conway , how much would it cost ? Bearing in mind that they haven't paid the amount they owe "allegedly" , there hasn't been too much mentioned about Parek or The lady (forgot her name ) for quite a while now,
    Perhaps things maybe starting to happen , lf so let's hope it's for the best , the Fans and the Town deserve far better than what we are now getting ,
    Parek has made his money in data and analytics I believe .

His family are worth £4.5bn apparently whether that's all down to him I don't know .

Grace Hung is the lady Roma who has a stake in the club , I think she's Lee's personal assistant whatever that involves !!!! .

I think it's fair to say James Cryne can't do this on his own and reading between the lines there could be substance to this with Parek .

James as we know is a data and analytics man and if he's close to anyone within the consortium then it's highly likely it will be Parek .

Let there be a God who grants all my wishes abart this present ownership.

The Red Indians emerge on horseback in a line above the horizon, accompanied by a slow drumbeat.

Hoss Conway gives orders for the Cowboys to form a circle with their wagons in a last stand (West Stand)

Head Cowboy speaks with forked tongue and should go in a trail of dust back East across the plains.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-10-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Grace Hung is the lady Roma who has a stake in the club , I think she's Lee's personal assistant whatever that involves !!!! .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Let there be a God who grants all my wishes abart this present ownership.

The Red Indians emerge on horseback in a line above the horizon, accompanied by a slow drumbeat.

Hoss Conway gives orders for the Cowboys to form a circle with their wagons in a last stand (West Stand)

Head Cowboy speaks with forked tongue and should go in a trail of dust back East across the plains.
    that creeasus me Luvvitt ,

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Parek has made his money in data and analytics I believe .

His family are worth £4.5bn apparently whether that's all down to him I don't know .

I think it's fair to say James Cryne can't do this on his own and reading between the lines there could be substance to this with Parek .

James as we know is a data and analytics man and if he's close to anyone within the consortium then it's highly likely it will be Parek .
    That's her Animal , SB edda fling Wi er !! Mary found art tho ! Thretend to cut his dim sung off oooohh

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    me anorl ♡

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post

Earned her shares for services rendered I guess Pass .

Working long hours in to the night deserves rewarding !!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast