+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Portsmouth Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    It’s about time the club took another look at this. Obviously Warne and Co seemed offended at the carry on and reported it.

Is it our black players who insist that we take the knee or is it our Management that want to show a club supporting the cause thus making them do it? Be interesting to know.
    Imagine this scenario Brin, PW has got the whole squad together at Roundwood and he asks them “ who doesn’t want to take the knee?”

How many are going to put their hand up?

I suspect there are no secret ballots

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlesleftpeg View Post
    I have never accused you of booing, I was referencing the person that was reported (rightly so imo) by Warney for doing it. I don't need to ask what it stands for as I have been told numerous times by enough people. The people that boo tend to think they are booing BLM when they aren't.
    I'm really glad to know that you know why people do certain thing, excellent mind reading attributes. So why does some black players, when taking the knee, raise their left arm and clenched fist. In the 60's this was the symbol for Black Power, i remember the black athletes doing it at the Olympics. So what are they doing it now for and what does it mean, with your mind reading skills???

Looking up and pointing up to the sky also seems to be on trend

Second only to rapid crossing of the chest before stepping on the pitch

Jeez, you are tiresome

Not forgetting the black players at other clubs who don't want it and do not join in.

At the end of the day we all go to the NYS to watch a football match. Our Manager having his attention diverted and getting involved in something that has nothing to do with football seconds before KO is ludicrous

Similarly It is not necessary to have two separate anti racism campaigns going on at the same time.
    No one has a problem with the kick it out campaign so by all means continue to promote that

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Imagine this scenario Brin, PW has got the whole squad together at Roundwood and he asks them “ who doesn’t want to take the knee?”

How many are going to put their hand up?

I suspect there are no secret ballots
    I’m pretty sure it will be openly debated ? that’s why we are a successful football team ! It’s called pulling together, you can’t go forward without a common consensus ?

I thought Miller worked hard, defended well and joined in attacks at the right time.

Sorry, is this still the Post match thread?

Hate to see what you lot would bicker about if something that actually affected your life directly happened or if Wes Harding scored.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I thought Miller worked hard, defended well and joined in attacks at the right time.

Sorry, is this still the Post match thread?

Hate to see what you lot would bicker about if something that actually affected your life directly happened or if Wes Harding scored.
    I’ve always liked Miller, hopefully he can get better at being a wingback along with Ogbene but personally I’d prefer them to be wingers

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Jeez, you are tiresome
    And a collector of little gems of irony, thanks for adding to the collection

So would you defend the right of the club to throw someone out for booing or not, a straight forward yes or no will suffice Avondale.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast