+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Portsmouth Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlesleftpeg View Post
    So would you defend the right of the club to throw someone out for booing or not, a straight forward yes or no will suffice Avondale.
    No loud booing last night. Guy next to me said that the "offending" fan had been spoken to and his season ticket suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    No loud booing last night. Guy next to me said that the "offending" fan had been spoken to and his season ticket suspended.
    I’d be talking to a solicitor unless there’s more to it which there surely must be

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’d be talking to a solicitor unless there’s more to it which there surely must be
    Or doesn’t want to drag the focus on himself for booing?

I guess if you have emotional investment in opposing players taking the knee and are bemused by the fact that no one is booing the act anymore, I guess it sounds better if it is projected that the authorities have stopped it happening by booting the boo-ers out. 'Cancelling them' to use the anti-woke sheep term. Doesn't make it any more likely to have happened in real life though.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I guess if you have emotional investment in opposing players taking the knee and are bemused by the fact that no one is booing the act anymore, I guess it sounds better if it is projected that the authorities have stopped it happening by booting the boo-ers out. 'Cancelling them' to use the anti-woke sheep term. Doesn't make it any more likely to have happened in real life though.
    ????

So would you defend the right of the club to throw someone out for booing or not, a straight forward yes or no will suffice Avondale.
    Deffo NO, do you want us all to stand clapping like in N Korea?? Where was the directive from the club before? The season is 12 matches in.

Have you answered my question yet???
    Last edited by avondalemiller; 20-10-2021 at 06:37 PM.

Didn’t we play Wycombe last night not Portsmouth give it a fecking rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Apparently the "booer" was up on the top gantry above us..........the Stasi may have be active last night............

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Deffo NO, do you want us all to stand clapping like in N Korea?? Where was the directive from the club before? The season is 12 matches in.

Have you answered my question yet???
    So you will defend the guys right to boo but not the clubs right to protect its image, sounds a bit hypocritical to me. No I just don't want people to boo. Directive on what ? What was your question again ?

So you will defend the guys right to boo but not the clubs right to protect its image, sounds a bit hypocritical to me. No I just don't want people to boo. Directive on what ? What was your question again ?
    Surely in an open free society the players can choose to look daft taking the knee if they wish to and the fans can boo or applaud or laugh at them for doing so?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast