+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tuesday [Tamworth Replay]

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    That was never a football match
    So what was it?

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    I don’t think they are expecting a big crowd as only the Pavis is open to. Notts supporters.
    I'll have to give it a miss, the OSA are having a fund raising event which will making kickoff difficult.

If Notts are sensible and charge a £5 fiver I will go but after going to Tamworth and taking my son for his first ever away match ! ( What a memorable occasion for him 😁 ) I refuse to pay more than that for a replay we should never be playing. Even more so if Burchnall continues to play the same awful team with the same awful tactics. Like radio commentator said post match, just how bad can Vincent be? If he cant get into this squad.

Replying my my own post. Just Been on Notts Site, are you having a laugh? £10 pre-booked ( that means navigating a website that rarely works or being hold in a long queue as only 1 lady on). I think not Notts!! Mr Hardy had many, many faults but at least he respected fans pockets and would of priced a night like this realistically. Is that the thanks we get for going to Tamworth ?A over priced entrance fee in a wet windy cold Tuesday evening to suffer more of the same insipid dross. I think not!! You reap what you sow and don't expect much of a crowd at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Replying my my own post. Just Been on Notts Site, are you having a laugh? £10 pre-booked ( that means navigating a website that rarely works or being hold in a long queue as only 1 lady on). I think not Notts!! Mr Hardy had many, many faults but at least he respected fans pockets and would of priced a night like this realistically. Is that the thanks we get for going to Tamworth ?A over priced entrance fee in a wet windy cold Tuesday evening to suffer more of the same insipid dross. I think not!! You reap what you sow and don't expect much of a crowd at all.
    Is £10 overpriced?

I think it's quite reasonable tbh or did you just want letting on for free?

Also, do the FA have a say in the admission price ? I don't know, but they do get a cut of the gate receipts.

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Pie View Post
    Also, do the FA have a say in the admission price ? I don't know, but they do get a cut of the gate receipts.
    I think the away team does, so Tamworth would have to agree. I'm sure I remember us wanting to drop the prices v Gateshead in the cup about 10 years ago but they refused.

I'm pretty sure that both clubs have to agree on admission prices as the gate money is shared for cup games.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Is £10 overpriced?

I think it's quite reasonable tbh or did you just want letting on for free?
    An ironic post from Warnocks Legend, a man who recently suggested fans should boycot yesterday's game at Tamworth now moans the replay is priced too high at £10#vivaNCM#ironingclassic

Being honest getting knocked out of both cups early is probably a benefit to us further down the line.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast