+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The E Mail from Tannadice.

The E Mail from Tannadice.

Listening to the coverage on Radio Scotland today the pundits were waxing lyrical about United and one of them mentioned Tam Courts and the wonderful job he was doing.He was corrected and told by the presenter that we have to call him Thomas as DUFC had sent an E Mail to media outlets requesting it.

The pundit at Easter Road was Alan Preston who said i have known Tam for years and have always called him Tam and will continue to do so.The presenter said to be fair he himself has said he does not mind what we call him.I just thought i would throw this into the mix as there is F ALL else to be negative about these days.

I wonder who sent or sanctioned the E Mail?, i cannie or winnie accept that it had anything to do with my big pal Tony,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Listening to the coverage on Radio Scotland today the pundits were waxing lyrical about United and one of them mentioned Tam Courts and the wonderful job he was doing.He was corrected and told by the presenter that we have to call him Thomas as DUFC had sent an E Mail to media outlets requesting it.

The pundit at Easter Road was Alan Preston who said i have known Tam for years and have always called him Tam and will continue to do so.The presenter said to be fair he himself has said he does not mind what we call him.I just thought i would throw this into the mix as there is F ALL else to be negative about these days.

I wonder who sent or sanctioned the E Mail?, i cannie or winnie accept that it had anything to do with my big pal Tony,FACT.
    Can you please refer to Anthony as ****ing Anthony?

Or fat Anthony to you mate

🤣🤣🤣

To anyone from Tannadice looking in can i just thank you all for refusing my request for my season ticket money back after the appointment of Thomas.I am having my best season at home in many a year and am very grateful you never gave me my money back.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Can you please refer to Anthony as ****ing Anthony?

Or fat Anthony to you mate

������
    I fully accept and embrace the appointment of Anthony's son Adam into the first team dugout,another masterstroke from The Big Man and shame on Micky for not seeing the laddie's potential.

First words to Thomas in his DUTV after match interview 'Alright Tam'

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    First words to Thomas in his DUTV after match interview 'Alright Tam'
    Ha Ha brilliant mate.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post

Don't know if anyone caught the late news tonight but there's a story about The Queen being secretly caught on camera discussing today's football results. She refers to the Dundee United manager as, 'the future Sir Thomas Courts'.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    Don't know if anyone caught the late news tonight but there's a story about The Queen being secretly caught on camera discussing today's football results. She refers to the Dundee United manager as, 'the future Sir Thomas Courts'.
    Haha Excellent. Well said Liz.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)