+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Injury returns

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Morning or moaning Hopey, Rev and Hoz! Well this makes good reading first thing!!! Thrown to the wolves.
    Reminds me of the saying … act like a sheep and you will be eaten by the wolves
    I am anxious to see how this new lad Leo Hjelde is coming along, any news anyone?
    I’m positive come Saturday but a new bottle of Jameson Black Barrel is at the ready…..
    Not tried black barrel tried the Caskmates which is good.

Hjelde was described by a former coach as the next Virgil Van Dyke so no pressure on the lad.

Not moaning but just think with the 5 players out and others off form it’s a huge uphill task.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Not tried black barrel tried the Caskmates which is good.

Hjelde was described by a former coach as the next Virgil Van Dyke so no pressure on the lad.

Not moaning but just think with the 5 players out and others off form it’s a huge uphill task.

It’s a hard one to find (well, over here) is Black Barrel. Goes down very easy!!
    Just kiddin’ I always say good moaning, most just look at me and shake there head

Not much news on the Hjelde guy unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    It’s a hard one to find (well, over here) is Black Barrel. Goes down very easy!!
    Just kiddin’ I always say good moaning, most just look at me and shake there head

Not much news on the Hjelde guy unfortunately.
    If you look on you tube you can get footage of the u23s - looks solid from what I have seen apart form second half v Everton but whole team seemed to switch off a little defensively

From what I have seen from under 23s lately I think we need to recall Kiko as the new keeper doesn't look like he can make a save
    Bit worried if Hjelde is as good as they say and we know his central partner is class how are they leaking so many goals? Dramah we hear people raving on about so it's even more worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    From what I have seen from under 23s lately I think we need to recall Kiko as the new keeper doesn't look like he can make a save
    Bit worried if Hjelde is as good as they say and we know his central partner is class how are they leaking so many goals? Dramah we hear people raving on about so it's even more worrying.
    Team game Oz also need midfield to perform - which the first team are demonstrating each week

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)