+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Utd back in Top 6

Utd back in Top 6

Huge congrats on what many (Me included) thought was mission impossible after getting beat by one of the worst Aberdeen sides ever.

Looking back, if I knew that Tony had tasked Tam to get top 6 playing McNulty every week then I would have cut him some slack.

A brutal watch at times but somehow we did it, now is the time to get rid of the wasters and kick on

7 years since we last did after the self-inflicted meltdown

Now Europe to play for before we worry about personel changes in summer

Either way despite what some will say its continued progress and its a very decent first season for a young manager and night and day as a club run where we were 3-4 years ago, when we were a shambles in most ways

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Either way despite what some will say its continued progress and its a very decent first season for a young manager and night and day as a club run where we were 3-4 years ago, when we were a shambles in most ways
    Can i ask you a question how many games have we won out of the last 20 games, i read some your comments, you live in cloud cookoo land.have a wee look and find what it is, it is fk pathetic..

What was self inflicted about our meltdown?

Yes we have a good chance to take a euro spot, but im sure Ross County will be fired up a wee bit more than we seem to be able to achieve. I just hope a sense of having made it already!

Progress? Not sure as i think there has been a regression in other teams along with nothing much changing with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    What was self inflicted about our meltdown?

Is that a serious question?

Where were you the last day of the transfer window in Jan 2015?

When we were battling for second, on first four or third best league season ever and into a second successive final only to win just 3 games the rest of the season, it was the beginning of a wrong inflicted shytshow

This shouldn't need to be explained

Quote Originally Posted by Craigbrew View Post
    Can i ask you a question how many games have we won out of the last 20 games, i read some your comments, you live in cloud cookoo land.have a wee look and find what it is, it is fk pathetic..
    I think you are fkn stupid as fk and a tit, so let's not do tit for tat

How many have we lost in the last 10 in the league?

What were pundits and fans predicting in the summer or are you too daft to remember?

Do you even follow United or not got the capability in your head to recall events further back than a few months? Do you understand what progress means?

Is that a serious question?

Where were you the last day of the transfer window in Jan 2015?

When we were battling for second, on first four or third best league season ever and into a second successive final only to win just 3 games the rest of the season, it was the beginning of a wrong inflicted shytshow

This shouldn't need to be explained
    Serious question? Well yes!

Where was i? Well i wasnt on here back then as everything in the garden was rosy until that final late night! But there was nothing self inflicted about that as the actions of one man inflicted that on us and i will never, ever forgive or forget that!

A positive thread that will get hijacked by perms negatives with short memories

Things aren't perfect but realistically our ceiling right now as a club is 4th as no one is finishing above hearts in next couple years, they have too strong a squad and budget for now plus a solid manager that knows how to get results for the most part

The fact we will finish minimum 6th is a step forward second season back, there have been many good things and quite a few poor things about the season but we are heading in the right direction, hopefully with a few clever summer deals we will be a bit better going forward next season if we can keep the defence and add a couple got additions middle to front

All in all you cannot put this season down as a poor one, last season was torture in comparison having to endure low intensity poor stuff wth no fans, been great getting fans back to games, following united again, a lot of decent wins, a lot of good work in defence in particular, being difficult to beat outwith the mid season losing run (which coincided with injuries, covid and Fuchs downing tools), responding well since then, more wins would be great but the majority of the league would prefer to be where we are

Just part and parcel of the roller coaster following Utd is

I think you are fkn stupid as fk and a tit, so let's not do tit for tat

How many have we lost in the last 10 in the league?

What were pundits and fans predicting in the summer or are you too daft to remember?

Do you even follow United or not got the capability in your head to recall events further back than a few months? Do you understand what progress means?
    So numb nuts , i will try for a second time how many games have we won out of the last 20 games.. but things are looking good , do you not play sport to win , the more you win the more people come see you, more money you earn, the more enjoyable to play.. and we call them the funsters , you should send them some your quotes, cause they are box office.

How many teams are above us after 33 games?
    The club has proved fans and pundits from the summer wrong

4 years in a row of progression

Thats the reality, cloud cuckoo to you no doubt 🤡

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)