+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We must start on the front foot Tuesday.

We must start on the front foot Tuesday.

I don’t think we can afford to give Wycombe the first 20-30mins we could find our selves 2 down.

I hope we haven't got leaden legs. We kept up a high pressure game right to the final whistle yesterday.

Wycombe seem to have our number at the NYS. A draw wouldn't be the worse result.

I had a read of their match report from yesterday.
    Donny are in trouble and look relegation fodder to me.
    Stats and report show that Wycombe got 2 early goals then conceded possession and soaked up the pressure.
    Sam Vokes didn’t play because his kid was being born. I don’t wanna see him do some tribute celebration on Tuesday.

Had a pint with Frogster on Satday, really glad to see him again top bloke and massive bridge builder ( even though he was jealous of my gate) ...grow up Glynn

I wonder if Wycombe have decided to stay up in South Yorkshire

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I wonder if Wycombe have decided to stay up in South Yorkshire
    Three extra nights in a hotel for all the players/staff is quite a cost at L1 level unless they stayed in The Phoenix

Not too hard on the players to sit on a luxury coach for a couple of hours to get home Saturday night and then do it again Tuesday afternoon. It's not like they are cramming 4 or 5 into a 850cc Mini Cooper or 2CV to make the trip.

Yes but they've got a rich American billionaire owner who wants them back in the cship.
    Team bonding at Tinsley Viaduct Travel Inn

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Three extra nights in a hotel for all the players/staff is quite a cost at L1 level unless they stayed in The Phoenix

Not too hard on the players to sit on a luxury coach for a couple of hours to get home Saturday night and then do it again Tuesday afternoon. It's not like they are cramming 4 or 5 into a 850cc Mini Cooper or 2CV to make the trip.
    If they stopped at the renowned Phoenix then it’s pretty cheap now ? I believe about £2.50 a day ??

All the sly fouls, fake injuries and time wasting will be on show Tuesday night, even more so if they get the 1st goal. If Carlsberg did horrible teams then Wycombe would win it hands down.

Just hope we do 'em, we're due a win over them, don't think we've beat them yet at NYS...........Tuesday it is then...UTM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast