+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well if this doesn't prove to the new owners

Well if this doesn't prove to the new owners

that Bruce is absolutely useless and needs to be pushed out as soon as possible then nothing will.

It was always a questionable decision to leave him in charge as he's a symbol of the Ashley era we all want rid of. I thought maybe after that Callum Wilson goal it might have been a good decision after all by the new owners but it wasn't to be.

The gulf in quality between us and a mid-table team was quite shocking to see. A better manager would likely get more out of these players though

Aye - think he'll be gone sooner, rather than later.

The new owners can now been seen as magmanimous for giving Bruce his 1000th game but everybody can see he needs to go.

I still think they'll be holding off a permament manager until they get their sporting director sorted though.

I’ve just watched the post match interview and already forgotten what he said.
    Incredibly underwhelming as usual. There’s a huge air of ‘going through the motions’ in his interviews and in the games we play under him.

Well, 'going through the motions' is a euphemism for bowel movements and given that he speaks out of his arse, it's entirely appropriate.

He plays Richie at full back and Lascalles at CB so really we are playing with two defenders. He has 3 international defenders on the bench. Bloke is an utter clown

I think cabbage did us (and himself) a favor yesterday. He must’ve been devastated when we scored first.

The press are already having a go at the fans after we lost,
    I don't know anybody who expected us to beat spurs. We may have new owners, But we still have a poor manager and team, bar a few players.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)