+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/t .....Angela Rayner

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    As if

Excellent. No need to be rude and personal. Hopefully we will see a more grown up discussion about the issues facing our country.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Excellent. No need to be rude and personal. Hopefully we will see a more grown up discussion about the issues facing our country.
    Ever the optimist.

I suppose that it is better late than never. All MPs and MSPs should be taking note and thinking before they speak.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I suppose that it is better late than never. All MPs and MSPs should be taking note and thinking before they speak.
    Whenever you hear hate speech by a politician aimed at another political party it’s always the nationalist's or Labour?

Never or very rarely Lib Dems or Tories.

wonder if this topic could just move into discussing COP 26. I discovered, watching richard Osman's Game Show that Bhutan was the only carbon neutral country in the world. I can't watch the TV covereage of Cop26 at all because everyone is saying we must stop carbon dioxide gas production. My question has always been HOW? At last the answer is clear, adopt the lifestyle of the people who live in Bhutan. No Health Service, few roads, subsistence farming, minimal education, poverty. Buddhism, seems to me Scotland is heading in the right direction!

wonder if this topic could just move into discussing COP 26. I discovered, watching richard Osman's Game Show that Bhutan was the only carbon neutral country in the world. I can't watch the TV covereage of Cop26 at all because everyone is saying we must stop carbon dioxide gas production. My question has always been HOW? At last the answer is clear, adopt the lifestyle of the people who live in Bhutan. No Health Service, few roads, subsistence farming, minimal education, poverty. Buddhism, seems to me Scotland is heading in the right direction!
    Just had my fuel bill in for Oct.......£107....Last year £79.......Nov last year £117......so prob be over ton fifty this Nov.......and these people want to make it dearer........

Jo Lumley, Charlie boy, Boris, Boris bidey in, sturgeon and thon wee Scandinavian chucky doll can ram it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve8JzyjHz0Y

don't know how to paste the link.

Greta comes home you Tube sketch. Very topical even though it was created a year ago.

Good article in mail on Sunday about a couple who got 70k in grants (Not avail now) to put in ground source heat pump and all the gubbings......wear their coats in the winter indoors and dosent really work when temp gets below 0.......think a baths oot Nov to Feb.😁

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)