+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Tamworth FC 19.10.21 [FAC]

2-0
    Vincent, Mitchell

I’ve yet to get a scorer prediction right, and don’t have high hopes this time!

Notts to win 4-0. The visitors run out of steam after two games in three days. 2,951 turn up.

3-0 stroll and we progress to face the mighty Dale.

Notts 2 Tamworth 0

As this is still a qualifying round and not the competition proper, I'm not sure it would count as our lowest FA Cup attendance. Whoever thought we would have to play qualifying rounds for the FA Cup?
    And if we beat Tamworth ("if" ffs!) then a win at Rochdale would probably rank as a feat of "giantkilling" on our part. By Christ if that doesn't sum up what we have become then nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    As this is still a qualifying round and not the competition proper, I'm not sure it would count as our lowest FA Cup attendance. Whoever thought we would have to play qualifying rounds for the FA Cup?
    And if we beat Tamworth ("if" ffs!) then a win at Rochdale would probably rank as a feat of "giantkilling" on our part. By Christ if that doesn't sum up what we have become then nothing will.
    Depressing reading, but a brilliant summary.

Going for a repeat of my prediction for Saturday. 2-0 Notts, Mitchell and Francis. 2600 ish.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Going for a repeat of my prediction for Saturday. 2-0 Notts, Mitchell and Francis. 2600 ish.
    I wouldn't have either on the subs bench, they would probably do ok for some Sunday pub team. That's how low we have sunk, and there are others who could join them...

Notts 2 Tamworth 1

Notts 5 Tammy 0
    Job 3 Rodders 2.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast