+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Flounce Sunday

Flounce Sunday

Looks like all those who can't stand the heat have got out of the kitchen. Since this isn't a parish magazine and is in fact a football messageboard, if someone wanted to call me a kiddie fiddler then they're perfectly welcome to do so, fortunately I'm in possession of balls big enough to deal with it. So is there anyone left on here or is it now just thee and me Griffie?

I'm here - no idea of the personal issues that lead people to leave or get upset about Barry's comments that are just that ... comments. The same with Tim.. he has been posting nonsense for 15 years ... I doubt he really means the bulk of what he writes.

Can only assume nonces don’t like being called nonces?

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggysLeftPeg View Post
    Can only assume nonces don’t like being called nonces?
    Hey Ziggys, that's hardly going to encourage them back, is it! We're going to have to try grooming them to get them back on here.

Blackdog, Kelmet and Chalky, stop being so petulant, please come back and post, Cayambe, Ziggys, uncle Griffie and I all have some puppies you might like to come and see.

Another two activated my twitchy finger. Particularly disappointed in you Yoonited as you were a top contributor on the plate board. Guess people show their true colours eventually though.

Anyone else want to have a go so I can have a hat trick?

Are you saying that yoonited is banned kel?

Quote Originally Posted by cayambe View Post
    Are you saying that yoonited is banned kel?
    It can mean whatever you want it to mean. He’s got “big balls” so I’m sure he can take it.

This will be my last post on the subject and this board. If anybody calls me or insinuates that I’m a “kiddie fiddler” they’ll be getting a full ban and I couldn’t care less what people think of me for doing it. A man can only take so much of disgusting allegations like that and last night was the straw that broke this particular camels back. People can accuse me of having no balls all they like but that’s how it’s going to work.

If in doubt about what you’re posting then I suggest you don’t post it. I’ll monitor the board for the time being to ensure it doesn’t get said again but believe me when I say I’ve no issue dishing out bans.

Before last week I’d not handed out any bans on these boards for over 5 years so people can preach about how I moderate all they like.

I also don’t wish to step on Griff’s toes any longer but will have no hesitation doing so if anyone even goes near that subject and me. If anyone has any issue with it then I suggest you contact the board owners but I’d check the rules of the forums first so you don’t look a bit silly.

Good luck for the season and I hope your problems get sorted asap.
    Last edited by kel_; 18-10-2021 at 09:33 AM.

I'll take that as a yes. Sadly, I will now withdraw from the board - I think you have taken your role as moderator too far.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)