+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: corruption in scottish football

corruption in scottish football

the last week or two has seen outcry from a number of teams about dodgy refereeing decisions that smell of 'more than an innocent mistake' that can be laughed off in the dressing room after.

we have a choice.

we can sit back and watch it happen again next week/month/season until its 50 years since a non glasgow team has won the league.

or.. we could start small and watch a swell of opinion finally topple the SFA and SPFL, because, if you follow the money, I have no doubt that is where the stink comes from.

starting small would be tagging each goal, offside or penalty, on whatever social media you like and sharing it through all fan bases.

Hash tag suggestions please.
    #idonthavethehumourtothinkofthesemyself

There's no will for this.
    The cheeks are happy with the situation and too many of the next level clubs are content to scrap for the crumbs off their table.
    And a significant portion of the fan bases (and directors) of the smaller clubs have a "big team" who they're content to watch succeeding.

I sent an email to the club last week regarding this issue. Got a reply yesterday that my comments had been noted. Brushed under the carpet in other words.
    I also pointed out the objects thrown at our players after Brooner scored the second goal.
    Basically asking whether Cormack was going to raise these issues with SPFL, SFA and the throwing of objects with Police Scotland.

I’d be happy if AFC just forfeited every game against those two in advance. Save everyone the time & money.

Imagine how good the league would be if everyone other club did it as well

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d be happy if AFC just forfeited every game against those two in advance. Save everyone the time & money.

Imagine how good the league would be if everyone other club did it as well

What would S.A.F. do , if he was in charge of our Club today ?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    What would S.A.F. do , if he was in charge of our Club today ?
    Apply for jobs in the English premiership

Think i mentioned it in another post ,but surely this is something that the five chairmen who have got together could include in their study into improvement of our league.

These guys keep speaking about the "product" and want to attract more buyers or for higher value deals to existing sponsors.
    Well,damaged goods don't sell!

Hopefully they can get backing from other chairmen .

Imagine if one of them went bust.

What a chance that would be.

We’d never let them back into the league.

Even if “back” is the wrong terminology, given that they wouldn’t exist because they were dead.

No one could possibly have any problem with the above statement because it’s obviously true.

Aye, the different way in which Gretna an the Huns ( deid) were treated for the same offence should never have been allowed to happen .
    Deid is deid ,even at Halloween .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast