+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Obbi

Obbi

What is the problem with this lad? is it injury or fitness? If it is fitness he has been at Oakwell long enough to get fit or does Mr Shoppe not rate him.Looking at his playing record of appearances/goals I can’t understand why they bought him or his Belgium mate because for so called forwards their records are very poor and before anyone says Obbi is a “Target man” even so called target men should be getting more goals than Obbi.If it’s one of Billy Beans computer selection then I think his computer has been “Hacked”I can’t see this Belgium pair being the answer to the teams problems.If you look at the forwards we already have then the truth is they are not good enough for the Championship.Some of the young players we have are very good but without the help of older more experienced players in the team to help these young lads when things go wrong then I am afraid it could ruin the career’s of these young lads.

Poor recruitment....poor players... poor H.C.... poor owners..... 3 sides to ground.... poor season. . Only 1 direction we are heading...... questioning ourselves is it worth it..!
    Hanging in there in the blind hope things will change.

Not great is it BD !

Rumour has it Conway had the sway in the signings of Iseka and Oulare NOT the the recruitment team.

Na chop its not....im not as articulate as some on here... but its back to the days of not looking forward to going to Oakwell...a choir instead of entertaining fun.
    Paying to be miserable.
    WE ALL MUST BE MAD