+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hamshaw on the injuries for tomorrow.

Hamshaw on the injuries for tomorrow.

Warnes got to get this one right, no passengers.

Just play them in their correct positions,eg. Harding on the right and we'll be alright.We have a very good squad.

Well Hammy called it right as neither played.
    Felt for Harding when he was shoved to left back…. It simply does not suit his game at all.

Well it looks like myself and GRU called it correct regards Bola. Looking like Clarke all over again. Play anyone in there except the players brought in to play there.

I suspect there could be a few injuries after the Wycombe encounter,Wood is a doubt and the that "red card" tackle on Wiles may be a worry.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Well it looks like myself and GRU called it correct regards Bola. Looking like Clarke all over again. Play anyone in there except the players brought in to play there.
    I blame Brin, as sponsor he bought him the wrong type of shirt (i.e. a cheap one) and he's now suffering from chapped armpits

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I blame Brin, as sponsor he bought him the wrong type of shirt (i.e. a cheap one) and he's now suffering from chapped armpits
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I can assure you know that Bola looks nothing like Clarke.

Why what’s the problem with Bola? Is he injured too or are you trying to say Warne doesn’t rate him now he’s signed him?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast