+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd post match thread

2nd post match thread

Started because the original has been hijacked.

I had an enjoyable day. Met a couple of mates off here for a drink before the match but next time I'll make more time to meet more of you.
    The tension was there but more in expectation than fear.
    It's a fantastic stand but it's too steep for me
    Chubby Dave and Curly were waiting for me along with other blokes from the group of us that stood together on the Tivoli.

Hugs and a kiss on Micks head were exchanged whilst being unable to remove the smile off my face.

A nervy start but calmed with an excellent goal
    Their number 10 deserved his goal but that seem to light the blue touch paper. Barlaser's mistake was rectified.
    A back healed goal for us is probably the first I've seen us scored.
    Barlaser's pin point cross onto woods head and then great movement created the forth.

Great day

Great game

Great to be back!

The climb to row R in the west stand leaves me breathless every time, but I don’t want to move forwards as it keeps the rain out lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    The climb to row R in the west stand leaves me breathless every time, but I don’t want to move forwards as it keeps the rain out lol.
    My seat is even higher than that, plus I had a heart attack back in May. Breathless isn't the word lol

D
    Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    My seat is even higher than that, plus I had a heart attack back in May. Breathless isn't the word lol
    I find that I’m at the age where I feel I should write to someone about the lack of handrail.

OMG. Which reminds me, why can’t we have lifts in the West stand for us fossils like they have in East stand? ��

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    D

I find that I’m at the age where I feel I should write to someone about the lack of handrail.
    It’s been mentioned to the club before, apparently the steps aren’t wide enough for them

Personally I think that they could put a few narrow ones at sides of seats every so often but I’m not a construction worker so probably we’ll of the mark

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    OMG. Which reminds me, why can’t we have lifts in the West stand for us fossils like they have in East stand? ��
    I always use the lifts in the East stand

I’m about 4/5 rows from back, I’ve noticed how unfit I am since lockdown

Glad you enjoyed it Froggy, a good game to have been to

I find the climb to my seat much much harder after just two pre match pints. Tragic.

I'm on the very back row of the West stand. I set up base camp before attempting to summit. But once there, what a view! 😀

Glad you enjoyed your homecoming Froglet. 👍

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast