+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ray McHale

I thought Ray McHale was a class act , he would always look to pass the ball , he never lumped it & provided the engine room for Banks & Glavin , I strongly believe he used to take stick simply because he was always looking to pass & would get closed down in congested midfields when his options were limited , oh for a midfield three of McHale, Banks & the King now although Schopp would probably sub a couple of them for Odour & Moon !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    I thought Ray McHale was a class act , he would always look to pass the ball , he never lumped it & provided the engine room for Banks & Glavin , I strongly believe he used to take stick simply because he was always looking to pass & would get closed down in congested midfields when his options were limited , oh for a midfield three of McHale, Banks & the King now although Schopp would probably sub a couple of them for Odour & Moon !
    And he was a good passer of the ball Shadrack, always used it . It is the goals of Banks and Glavin that stand out in memory but they needed a Ray McHale alongside them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12