+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheff United

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Games on a Saturday between 3pm and 5pm cannot be shown on IFollow, in the UK, under FL and broadcasting rules. That's why people use a VPN to circumvent the system by providing an oversees IP address. Vortire is a good VPN service if anyone's interested but there are plenty out there.
    That's interesting to know Grumps. I'll have a look for that thanks.
    Yes I realise there's a ruling in place and our CEO had been in discussions with the EFL about it, to try and get season ticket holder access. He said it was a difficult one to solve (I think they're worried about people staying at home rather than going to the ground). Money will be at the root of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    That's interesting to know Grumps. I'll have a look for that thanks.
    Yes I realise there's a ruling in place and our CEO had been in discussions with the EFL about it, to try and get season ticket holder access. He said it was a difficult one to solve (I think they're worried about people staying at home rather than going to the ground). Money will be at the root of it.
    You're right Arblaster, it is about protecting crowd levels. The rules were relaxed during Lockdown for obvious reasons.

If you're interested:

vortire.com

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    You're right Arblaster, it is about protecting crowd levels. The rules were relaxed during Lockdown for obvious reasons.

If you're interested:

vortire.com

Cheers
    Thanks Grumps

And now you can buy a ticket for the Blunts match.

WTF is going on at our football club?

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    And now you can buy a ticket for the Blunts match.

WTF is going on at our football club?
    That kind. caring Mr Ahmad has given time for those slung arta the West Stand for operational reasons to choose a seat in the Ponte or East Stand. Now they have chosen a new seat or claimed a refund anyone wishing to pay £36 forra match ticket for the seats that are left can now do so.
    It all makes good business sense.
    Brownie Points for Ahmad.

Or PR blunder once again?

I had a proper dilemma this morning? I woke from a job I’ve just finished at Barnard Castle which is 20 mins from the Riverside Stadium!
    I could quite easily have hung on and gone to the match tonight, however I’m so disillusioned with our owners and the manager that I thought it’s just not worth it, why should I?
    I’m home now and for once I have no bad feelings about my decision! There was a time I would have drove from Milton Keynes for this game but at present I just can’t be ar5ed!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    I had a proper dilemma this morning? I woke from a job I’ve just finished at Barnard Castle which is 20 mins from the Riverside Stadium!
    I could quite easily have hung on and gone to the match tonight, however I’m so disillusioned with our owners and the manager that I thought it’s just not worth it, why should I?
    I’m home now and for once I have no bad feelings about my decision! There was a time I would have drove from Milton Keynes for this game but at present I just can’t be ar5ed!
    Yep, know the feeling well. Apathy is worse than discontent. Discontent demonstrates you still give a **** ! Such a shame that on strong season ticket sales we have once again managed to pee the supporters right off and some will never return.

Yeah I agree, and its been mentioned on here a few times this season. 'Apathy' has been felt before when we're not doing well of course, but this season is something different altogether.
    I can't remember our players giving up the ghost so regularly and so early on in a season.

Clearly lost the dressing room and totally out of his depth.

Should have been sacked before the last international break.

The longer he stays thr harder our climb to safely will be.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast