+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheff United

Sheff United

Apparently the match is to be shown live on Barnsley i-player for a tenner.

Words fail me .

Am just gonna gimme eeard a sheck

Quote Originally Posted by fantykestic View Post
    Apparently the match is to be shown live on Barnsley i-player for a tenner.
    This really winds me up. It's something I spoke to Dane at length about and he said he'd had many conversations with other supporters. My point was, why can't season ticket holders be allowed access to ifollow because there are invariably games that they can't get to during the season. I travel from Bridlington and have missed a couple of games due to the car breaking down. I've missed one game this season through illness. I'm sure people miss games for all sorts of other issues, work related, whatever. Would it be so bad to at least give season ticket holders a back up plan for home games?

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    This really winds me up. It's something I spoke to Dane at length about and he said he'd had many conversations with other supporters. My point was, why can't season ticket holders be allowed access to ifollow because there are invariably games that they can't get to during the season. I travel from Bridlington and have missed a couple of games due to the car breaking down. I've missed one game this season through illness. I'm sure people miss games for all sorts of other issues, work related, whatever. Would it be so bad to at least give season ticket holders a back up plan for home games?
    Fair point Arby. It certainly wouldn't hurt would it.

That drive back to Brid must be a killer after watching that shyte! Thaz got top weight on just trying to get arta Barnsley on a matchday normally. Respect Arby and same guz fo all the fans who travel from afar to watch games.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Fair point Arby. It certainly wouldn't hurt would it.

That drive back to Brid must be a killer after watching that shyte! Thaz got top weight on just trying to get arta Barnsley on a matchday normally. Respect Arby and same guz fo all the fans who travel from afar to watch games.
    It's worse on a wet and windy Tuesday neet after we've played crap Pass 😂

It's worse on a wet and windy Tuesday neet after we've played crap Pass 😂
    A bet it is mate. A can just imagine thi guin ooam, pulling off M62 at Howden and thinking thaz still got 40 miles driving on A614 possibly stuck behind a tractor wi windscreen wipers on full blast in passing darn rain . Feck me that's dedication fo thi

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A bet it is mate. A can just imagine thi guin ooam, pulling off M62 at Howden and thinking thaz still got 40 miles driving on A614 possibly stuck behind a tractor wi windscreen wipers on full blast in passing darn rain . Feck me that's dedication fo thi
    Lol. Thaz gorrit.

It seems like "we're not selling you match day ticket cos we want more money from travelling fans, but we'd still like to take money off you too so......" to me.
    Or do they think this is how to smooth the waters with the fans? It's definitely seems like another slap in the face to the West Stand fans.

Games on a Saturday between 3pm and 5pm cannot be shown on IFollow, in the UK, under FL and broadcasting rules. That's why people use a VPN to circumvent the system by providing an oversees IP address. Vortire is a good VPN service if anyone's interested but there are plenty out there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast