+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lewis Knight ?

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Knight, Sam, Mitchell are sadly not up to it, and won't score 15 goals between them
    Ditto

Knight, Sam, Mitchell are sadly not up to it, and won't score 15 goals between them
    I think it’s too early to call on Knight. Mitchell I don’t think he will score many but could still contribute with his pace and work rate.
    Sam is just garbage. Deceptively slow and deceptively lightweight.

Knight - too early to write him off, the worry is that he is injury prone.
    Mitchell - I was losing faith but I said he badly needed a goal. Hopefully he will kick on from here.
    Sam - I just don’t see what he offers the team. He is the one I have no faith in at all.

Knight could probably do with a couple of months out on loan in the Conference North or division below once he’s fit again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Knight - too early to write him off, the worry is that he is injury prone.
    Mitchell - I was losing faith but I said he badly needed a goal. Hopefully he will kick on from here.
    Sam - I just don’t see what he offers the team. He is the one I have no faith in at all.
    Mitchell needs an extend run upfront with Wooton to see if he's gonna make it. He's not a left winger, which is where he has been playing and he's not good enough yet to lead the line on his own imo.

We also have to take into consideration his age and the Club have bought him as a player that will improve.

where is Knight??? Still injured?

Quote Originally Posted by flukieireland View Post
    where is Knight??? Still injured?
    1-2 weeks apparently.

He's a Knight of the Physiotherapist's Table.

Knight - jury out through no real fault of his own, but probably a better player than we've seen so far and young enough to warrant our patience, much like Ed Francis who seemed to grow in stature in the Wrexham game. Knight seemed to do well as a surprise wing-back in pre-season.

Mitchell - I like his pace, especially when he drifts out wide, but his finishing has looked random so far

Sam - perhaps we saw a glimpse of his best position playing as a supporting striker alongside Wootton in the second half against Wrexham, where he missed a couple of chances but also played some good stuff. I'd like to see him get a couple more games in that position to give him a bit of confidence and see how he gets on, because there's something intriguing about him, but without doubt he's running out of time to prove himself.

Not sure you can say that about Knight just yet, the lad has barely had a chance.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast