+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Love to see it Angus

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    Has he been ill again? Nothing has been said.
    The club are not allowed to say if it's a illness only injuries. as with everyone medical illness are personal. I'm sure if the player wants to speak out then the club will back him.

.....i think Tilt was never on the level with us.................i'll get mi coit

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    Has he been ill again? Nothing has been said.
    If he has then I feel for the lad and hope he has
    A full recovery football is secondary, he wellbeing
    Is the important thing.
    I wasn't thinking about illness, just doubts that overstretching in a tackle etc might lead to another injury. I suppose Ogbene had the same doubts when he was long term injured

As a fan like others I’d like to think we’ll see him in a Rotherham shirt again on the other hand if it’s personal that’s fine also what I would question is that Warne saw fit to include him in our first team squad at the beginning of the season so must have thought he’d have a chance of playing?
    Tilt was loaned so we could get Grigg in and also he wanted to go so if Macdonald wasn’t going to feature wouldn’t this have given us even more leeway as regards fair play rules

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    As a fan like others I’d like to think we’ll see him in a Rotherham shirt again on the other hand if it’s personal that’s fine also what I would question is that Warne saw fit to include him in our first team squad at the beginning of the season so must have thought he’d have a chance of playing?
    Tilt was loaned so we could get Grigg in and also he wanted to go so if Macdonald wasn’t going to feature wouldn’t this have given us even more leeway as regards fair play rules
    I might be wrong but I think I read that he purposely wasn’t named in the squad and that could be looked at again in January.

There’s every chance I have dreamt that.

Apologies scum I might be wrong about him being named in the squad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123