+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Middlesbrough v Barnsley match thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Correct SB, and yet neither of them seem to care whether we do or not. This is NOT the Bbs, how many more times does this need to be pointed out.
    This is another thread that has almost been ruined and is surely putting other fans off wanting to read and post on here.
    Acido - if you are asking why the other board keeps raising its ugly head then you are not keeping tabs on that old infirm individual that often uses foul language and goading towards me and occasionally other posters on here.

But because he’s old and infirm he is getting away with it.
    That’s no excuse.
    We all have relatives, parents and grandparents that are old and infirm that wouldn’t dream of acting in this vile manner.

He is the source who refers to the other site.

This Hemsie Phil guy has obviously seen the goading from this fella (that is going unopposed) and thought it a good idea to join in with the keyboard bullying.

From now on Nudger, anymore pointless argumentive BBS stuff on here will just end up in the bin (be deleted!).

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    From now on Nudger, anymore pointless argumentive BBS stuff on here will just end up in the bin (be deleted!).
    Thank you.

And just to clarify. I am not someone who posts on the BBS forum and then decided to post on her for a wind up.

And for the last time i am NOT Hemsworth tyke.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemsy_Phil View Post
    And just to clarify. I am not someone who posts on the BBS forum and then decided to post on her for a wind up.

And for the last time i am NOT Hemsworth tyke.
    So you've never held his cock whilst out dogging on the Trans pennine trail?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post

I very much doubt he even holds his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Pmsl

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Acido - if you are asking why the other board keeps raising its ugly head then you are not keeping tabs on that old infirm individual that often uses foul language and goading towards me and occasionally other posters on here.

That’s no excuse.
    We all have relatives, parents and grandparents that are old and infirm that wouldn’t dream of acting in this vile manner.

This Hemsie Phil guy has obviously seen the goading from this fella (that is going unopposed) and thought it a good idea to join in with the keyboard bullying.
    I take it that I am the old infirm individual you are referring to that often uses foul language against you.The offer still stands £100 to you or any charity of your choice if you can find any of my posts where I have used foul language,as I have said I have no reason to lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post

That’s no excuse.

OK Nudger show me where I have used foul language against you and you can have the £100 I have offered.For the last time let’s see who is telling lies and who is telling the truth then maybe you will leave me alone

Hi Filey, he’s not talking about you so try not to get wound up about his posts personally.Nudger has been asked to stop with any personal insults as goes for everyone, we are all adults and there’s no need to get personal with anything.

Let’s get back to talking how rubbish we are at football and how the owners are taking us for a ride !!

Thanks

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011