+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough v Barnsley match thoughts

We are shot of confidence, especially when we concede a goal. We seem to go to pieces

There's little point hanging about with Schopp .

He ain't turning this around , he wouldn't know how to .

Whether the consortium are prepared to pay him up given the lack of finance at the club I don't know .

All I know is he would have been gone weeks ago under John Dennis or Patrick Cryne .

I thought I'd never see anyone as bad as Spackman but I have .

Just get rid please .

Absolutely embarrassing to be honest .

To lose Ismael..was a huge loss but many fans didn’t like the style of play. Murray….many fans said he was not good enough…..now we have this total and utter embarrassment of a manger….who can’t manage a team. Playing players out of position it’s just not acceptable in any capacity.

Totally agree Animal. At least make us hard to beat

It’s time to Close down the Schopp !
    Macca’s could also close anytime soon !

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    Totally agree Animal. At least make us hard to beat
    Well that's what Struber did after Stendel went Nozzer .

He knew what he was doing , recognised straight away where the problems were .

Val knew too , knew what the capabilities of the players were and set us up accordingly .

Schopp just hasn't got the skill set .

Man management skills zilch .

Tactical Ability zilch .

Passion zilch .

So far out of his depth it's actually embarrassing .

Macca, dose not even like Barnsley he want even come so don’t gone down that road.

Reight then - second half.
    Still excellent tippy tappy tippy tappy tippy tappy football that was lovely to watch - and got us FOOOKING NOWHERE.

Desperate up front so Chip Shop brings on Little Victor.
    Whoever thinks this player is a target striker - and that includes Doug OKane in last Fridays Chronicle - does not know what a target striker looks like.
    Shoulders as big as a girls.

At times Barnsley were LAUGHABLE - and I been laughing out loud laughable.
    Woodrow Hahahaha !!!
    Brittian 😂😂😂

This manager that the stats have identified is a good manager.
    No doubt.
    But clearly the algorithms of the strategy dosent include the aggression of the English game or its CHARACTER.
    Consequently we have signed a good manager that is as soft as sh@te !!!

Clearly the players have the talent - but this manager - as good as he may be on the continent - int going to hack it in England.

And people on here know that I’ve been a keen supporter of Marcus to give him time.
    It can’t go on - because the confidence of the players are shot to pieces.

I’ve said all along that the recruitment team are largely responsible for this downfall - and I stick by that.
    The players they brought in were not fit enough - capable enough - of playing in the Championship.
    That opinion now applies to the manager.

With 10mins to go Schopp was berating one of our players, don’t know who it was but he was really going at him?
    Surely he’s got to go now, we will end up with about 2,000 fans for home games at this rate! He has absolutely no idea, best player on the pitch was Hondermarck and he took him off! He’s replaced the best player on the day so many times, I’m beginning to wonder if he’s doing it on purpose so he gets the boot and a pay off?
    We are absolutely lost both on and off the pitch it has to be ended soon, this just cannot be allowed to continue!

Most of us on here have watched Barnsley long enough to see when a team and individual players are suffering at the hands of the Head Coach.

We’ve thrown away the successful press for possession football from the back and the opposition are reaping the rewards game after game.

Too many players who were bright stars last season look a shadow of themselves and it’s difficult to watch.

Regular players who were consistent performers from last season being benched, something clearly isn’t right.

There’s some football to be admired in this young team and I’m certain we’ve got some good players but organisation, confidence and belief is everything at any level of the game and we don’t have any at the moment.

That can only change one way now.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast