+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough v Barnsley match thoughts

Middlesbrough v Barnsley match thoughts

Not a happy hunting ground isn't The Riverside other than a win last season in the league cup I can't remember us getting anything up there .

We are absolutely desperate for a win aren't we ?

To say the least .

Something to lift the gloom and go in to Sunday's noon clash with the Blunts with some confidence at least .

Anyone know if it's on the Red Button tomorrow night ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not a happy hunting ground isn't The Riverside other than a win last season in the league cup I can't remember us getting anything up there .

To say the least .

Something to lift the gloom and go in to Sunday's noon clash with the Blunts with some confidence at least .

Don't panic Animal. Schopp says he expects Obbi to be involved tomorrow, maybe on the bench!

Desperate forra win aren't we as tha sez Animal. Just don't see it coming at the moment. Warnock will do a number on us imo. He knows we're soft as shyte this season. I expect a physical approach from Boro and a scrappy game. Just hope we can get summat.

On Red button or pay £10 i follow

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    On Red button or pay £10 i follow
    Cheers Chop , as a proud Yorkshireman I'll leave you to speculate which option I'll go with !!!

😎😎😎

I can only see 7 defeats in a row & hopefully our season will start in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Don't panic Animal. Schopp says he expects Obbi to be involved tomorrow, maybe on the bench!
    Well I hope we do see the lad Arby and more to the point he can at least affect things up top for us .

The more options the better .

Well I hope we do see the lad Arby and more to the point he can at least affect things up top for us .

The more options the better .
    Well it's time he was fit to play. Can't expect too much from him for a few games to be fair. I think we'll get out muscled tomorrow after a good start and lose to the usual goals from corners. Maybe we'll sneak a draw at the weekend and start to turn our season round.

There's a lot of hope riding on obbi shoulders wouldn't surprise me if he's back injured having them treated 🤔

To say the least .

The last league win I remember animal was under flitcroft when Jason Scotland scored in the last few minutes - I only remember as the YouTube videos fan took of it was quite funny

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast