+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough v Barnsley match thoughts

Mads back? Where's Sibbick and Kitching?

I don’t think even those three, and Morris too could save this season under Schopp

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    I think the stats speak volumes from tonight’s game Possession Boro 40% Reds 60% shots Boro 21 Reds 9.
    Colin got it spot on…..wait until the wing backs push up then knock it into the space they leave and we will tear them apart! Sheffield utd will do the same on Saturday and hammer us because he will not change the formation and they have better finishers, I bet Sharp can’t wait!
    Once again our opponents will be in my accumulator.

Correct Perks. We get dreadfully exposed in that area and many teams this season have exploited it

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Mads back? Where's Sibbick and Kitching?

I don’t think even those three, and Morris too could save this season under Schopp
    Tha right Jules but if Schopp gets the chop then a clued up head coach can utilise his assets

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    That’s 8 games without a goal from open play - is this a new record?
    Could well be Renno. The irony is that this team broke records in a positive fashion last season under Ismael. 7 successive league wins, 6 consecutive away wins. Seems light years ago doesn't it

Tonight BBC 2 - same day 20.10.21.
    11 o’clock.

Groundhog Day.

It sounded like a good positive start from us and we should have scored, but eventually we're back to struggling and looking clueless again. And this is happening in every game now.
    Its got to the stage where we know we're relegated right now, unless we change the manager immediately while theres still time.
    Odour up front ehh ?. Well if hes not going to put Cole up there I would have gone with either Frieser or Victor, even though they are both garbage.
    The players aren't totally blameless in all of this though, dropping their heads and feeling sorry for themselves each time doesn't do them or us any favours, it just makes it easier for the opposition to beat us.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Tonight BBC 2 - same day 20.10.21.
    11 o’clock.

Groundhog Day.

Are as its otherwise called.

Your threads.

Left field call.... but what about Roy Keane. Last i heard hes looking to get back in to management at championship level

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Left field call.... but what about Roy Keane. Last i heard hes looking to get back in to management at championship level
    That would be interesting, him and Conway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemsy_Phil View Post
    Are as its otherwise called.

Your threads.
    This bullying that you are attempting to do - it’s like being mauled by a big cuddly teddy.
    😂😂😂

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast