+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough v Barnsley match thoughts

Tippy tappy tippy tappy - playing Boro off the park - chances to score - but haven’t got the mental strength to have a go - cos they are so fragile.

Boro suddenly realise - these guys can play but they are never going to score.
    Consequently all boro after the first 10 minutes.

Our defence seeping confidence because they realise we arn’t going to score.
    Slow slow slow coming out for a schoolboy goal.

Confidence gone.
    And they clearly don’t want to play for this manager.

Boro players enjoying the game.
    I’m not.

If Bourer were any good we would be 5 down by now this is bad Schopp can't pick a team he doesn't know who plays where. Can he be sacked at half time.

Hondermarck has been excellent! They are cutting us to pieces since Colin changed his teams formation and yet again Schopp hasn’t a clue how to combat it? He must see that they are just playing it into space where the wing backs have pushed up?
    If he hasn’t changed it around at half time they will hammer us second half!
    Styles and Williams are shocking losing the ball at will and their passing isn’t worthy of non league football, Leya Iseka for a big lad gets pushed off the ball like a 12 year old school girl and Odour is no better.
    He has to go to a flat back four to combat these with Vita replacing Williams, Homdermarck moving into Midfield and try Obi up front replacing Odour.

Heads have gone once Boro scored. Up until then we were the better side playing some decent football. The midfield is woefully weak. Boro just taking the ball off us like taking candy off a baby. We're still in it but the half time team talk needs to be inspireing- no me neither

How bad is Brittain tonight?

What is this utter rubbish I’m watching…..Woodrow is not at all interested in playing for this club. He dose not want to get injured so he can get a move in January. Manger looks totally lost and way out of his depth. The whole team looks lost. I hope we get smashed and totally battered tonight….this is totally unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ_1982 View Post
    What is this utter rubbish I’m watching…..Woodrow is not at all interested in playing for this club. He dose not want to get injured so he can get a move in January. Manger looks totally lost and way out of his depth. The whole team looks lost. I hope we get smashed and totally battered tonight….this is totally unacceptable.
    Or is it a case of him being not interested in playing for this manager?

Just how are we still 1-0 down. We should be at least 5 - 0 down. This is shocking….we will get battered on Sunday. This team has no direction other then just how far down can we finish.

He dose not want play for this team never mind the manger. He is the captain…..I have seen more leadership in magnet this in Woodrow who….could hold up a ping pong ball never mind a football. Far far far too light weight for a hold up player or even a forward.

Poor game. We look clueless

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast