+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Match Thread vs. Tamworth 19.10.21 (FACQR4 Replay]

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Beaten at the near post for Vincents goal FL. School boy error that.
    A bit harsh mate, he saved a hatful. Premier league keepers are guilty of that, although I know you're on the stir.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    A bit harsh mate, he saved a hatful. Premier league keepers are guilty of that, although I know you're on the stir.
    Not the greatest angle to view from to be honest but it looked like he should have saved it to me. He did make some good saves though I agree. Hope you are ready for the COVID invasion! It started today.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Marvellous
    the refs decide the lottery of the play offs. if i was a torquay fan, 2 goals disallowed in a final this is rigged

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Their keeper might be worth poaching for the future...made some top saves.
    He made a couple of decent saves that were straight at him but we then shot on sight and he looked clueless, no thanks, would be another Fitzsimmons and he was awful

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    He made a couple of decent saves that were straight at him but we then shot on sight and he looked clueless, no thanks, would be another Fitzsimmons and he was awful
    I'm not sure which is the best keeper for kicking their forwards up the arse..! There's only one way to find out.!

He certainly looks like he has that energy and IQ needed for a midfielder. Nice movement and intelligent enough to know when to hold his runs…looking forward to hopefully see him play on Saturday.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213