+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Tamworth 19.10.21 (FACQR4 Replay]

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    We can certainly hope so. How will he do against stronger opposition? How will he play alongside Palmer?

I think that was his first senior goal, which is surprising given the quality of his shots in this match. Two good shots in the first half.
    He looked very good....seemed to be involved in everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Vincent looked quality...game changer?
    If he can keep up that sort of performance against better opposition he could well be. I think we need to see much more of him before we jump to any conclusions but the early signs are definitely promising.

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    Extended highlights on the Notts website also well worth watching. Some lovely stuff, far too good for the limited opposition, though their goalie should be proud of his saves.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/Pies...latest-videos/

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    If he can keep up that sort of performance against better opposition he could well be. I think we need to see much more of him before we jump to any conclusions but the early signs are definitely promising.
    I.B will have him on the bench, and play Francis you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    I think there’s room for all three of them in the right formation.

Their keeper might be worth poaching for the future...made some top saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    I hope Francis comes good as he is still learning his position and there is clearly masses of ability there, but he was comfortably the weakest of the starting XI last night and even against Tamworth wasn’t great off the ball as the holding man. No way he starts a massive game at home to Stockport in front of a big crowd IMO.

I would still be surprised to see Vincent, who’d played 4 minutes all season before last night, jump straight into the team though. Think it’ll be Palmer and JOB with Rodrigues in front. Hope Vincent is at least in the squad though as he was excellent last night.

Quote Originally Posted by freemuzzy View Post
    I hope Francis comes good as he is still learning his position and there is clearly masses of ability there, but he was comfortably the weakest of the starting XI last night and even against Tamworth wasn’t great off the ball as the holding man. No way he starts a massive game at home to Stockport in front of a big crowd IMO.

I would still be surprised to see Vincent, who’d played 4 minutes all season before last night, jump straight into the team though. Think it’ll be Palmer and JOB with Rodrigues in front. Hope Vincent is at least in the squad though as he was excellent last night.
    Torquay got stuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Torquay got stuffed.
    Marvellous

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Their keeper might be worth poaching for the future...made some top saves.
    Beaten at the near post for Vincents goal FL. School boy error that.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast