+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wycombe Wanderers Post Match Thoughts?

Wycombe Wanderers Post Match Thoughts?

Well I suppose 0-0 is better than we usually do against them so there is something positive to take from tonight's game. From all reports it would seem that the Wycombe style is uglier than Cinderella's sisters after they've taken a further beating with the ugly stick, and some people say we are an unattractive team to watch. I guess that's why the game took 2 hours and 3 minutes to complete from start to finish?

Thoughts?

Point each - football lost tonight - killed off by them and we couldn't find the necessary defib to revive it

A bore draw

They was better first half we was better second with no team creating any real chance.

A point is a point we didn't lose and move onto the next game.

A good point. Toughest game we will have all season. We’d have lost that game last season….oh wait.

That wasn’t football ...the ref bought it

Could be worse could support the massive sheff Wednesday and only draw at newly promoted Cambridge

Would of taken a point beforehand, Wycombe seemed desperate for just that. Never seen a team higher up than their opponent so blatantly play for a draw the entire game. Want to banish the game from my memory, absolutely turgid from start to finish. Glad nothing crazy happened at the end for an undeserved away win. Damn that was ugly.

We deserved at least a draw, Wycombe deserved nothing. They spoiled the game with their fouling and feigning injury and the referee didn't help matters by falling for their tricks. I don't mind us only getting one point from this game but I despise Wycombe getting one. They deserved nothing from that game, except maybe an oscar or three.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    That wasn’t football ...the ref bought it
    The ref bottled it

I might send him an email about having a rich uncle in Nigeria wanting his bank account details to send him some money.

He seemed gullible enough to fall for it

Vickers did ok. Apart from Barlaser & Wiles we had nobody opening their defence up. Grigg you can see why Sunderland don't want him if he doesn't score he doesn't bring anything else to the side. I'd have liked to have seen Kayode on instead of Ladapo we needed something different. I always say bring your young players through in home games more chance for them then.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast