+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Wycombe Wanderers Post Match Thoughts?

Grigg is not the answer and we know Ladapo definitely isn't. We have a great opportunity of another promotion but Tony must get his cheque book out for that elusive striker in January. How did Cheltenham manage to pick up Kyle Joseph so cheaply ? He'd have been the right signing for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Grigg is not the answer and we know Ladapo definitely isn't. We have a great opportunity of another promotion but Tony must get his cheque book out for that elusive striker in January. How did Cheltenham manage to pick up Kyle Joseph so cheaply ? He'd have been the right signing for us.
    Don’t get that at all.
    He’s on loan, he’s scored 3 in 8

Grigg on loan scored 2 in 7

Why would he have been a right signing?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Has everyone forgotten that we are Wycombe in Red? Seems a bit rich complaining about using our own tactics against us. I thought the game was exactly what expected from two similar teams.

I’d be offended by that if I was a Rotherham player
    They’ve got to be the worst team in league one

Didn't realise Joseph was on loan mt ! Still think he'd have been a better option than Grigg.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Didn't realise Joseph was on loan mt ! Still think he'd have been a better option than Grigg.
    Not seen him play tbh was just going on stats
    I’ll watch some of their highlights next game

Grigg I'm not a fan. Seen enough but Warney will still start him. Ladapo can go in January. Kayode or Sadlier till January I'd go with. But Warney won't he'll keep playing happy families!

Will Grigg should be judged over a 3-4 month period
    Not over a handful of cameo 60 minute appearances

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Grigg I'm not a fan. Seen enough but Warney will still start him. Ladapo can go in January. Kayode or Sadlier till January I'd go with. But Warney won't he'll keep playing happy families!
    Are you related to Yoda?

I know their official web page will be somewhat biased, but their match report is certainly an amusing read. Accusing us of slowing down the tempo of the game when Mattock got injured! (no mention of any of their tactics). Ferguson "hacking down" Jason McCarthy (the same Ferguson who was lucky to leave the pitch with two unbroken legs).

Maybe the only way to get through a match as a Wycombe supporter is to pretend most of the game didn't happen

https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/n...-on-19-oct-21/
    Last edited by DerekProsser(East Anglia); 20-10-2021 at 04:05 PM. Reason: To add link to WWFC page

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Has everyone forgotten that we are Wycombe in Red? Seems a bit rich complaining about using our own tactics against us. I thought the game was exactly what expected from two similar teams.
    So our players roll around when touched, stay on the ground for several minutes when there's nothing wrong with them and our medical team pretends they haven't seen anything anyway? You must be going to different games to me.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast