+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Malcolm Jenkins

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    They obviously have a plan, I just haven't got a feckin clue what it is.
    It is a cunning plan, sinkov.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    It is a cunning plan, sinkov.
    I don't think even Baldrick has ever come up with one as cunning as this one Swiss.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I don't think even Baldrick has ever come up with one as cunning as this one Swiss.
    Attachment 20157

I'm wondering if the Blackadder is actually running the Turf Moor ops?

Then if he shaved I think he would be the next Lukaku?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Then if he shaved I think he would be the next Lukaku?
    Said he is not really into “soccer”. His daughter is, apparently. Perhaps we can sign her up. From the photo she does not look like Lukaku though!

So..Disrupt Sports has become a minority steakholder in (asset optimization company) ALK Capital...through Malcom Inc holdihgs company.

https://www.malcolminc.com/company#

But you know, Malcolm is holding up the new shirts for us in the next season, its just a 'mind game' to scare the daylights out of clubs! Then at the end of the season will be added and printed. 'We are the champions! ( ''You heard it first here!'' )

The special box Mr Pace is holding will contain the new shirt and will be a special gift to only 'real' Burnley fans, here on
    footymad. Other fans can get it at a reduced price of $100, plus a decorative autograph signed by Mr Jenkins himself. ( you heard it first here !)

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    The special box Mr Pace is holding will contain the new shirt and will be a special gift to only 'real' Burnley fans, here on
    footymad. Other fans can get it at a reduced price of $100, plus a decorative autograph signed by Mr Jenkins himself. ( you heard it first here !)
    The reality is Balan, ALK and the BT "Fan club" have teamed up to produce a one-off special shirt boxed and signed by my good self. I expect you will want first option?

I am very humble I do not like a shirt with the Great American dollar on it ,it reminds me of capitalism. You know I am a Proutist! Its very sad to know that you are supporting capitalism in this way. You see these shirts will be made in Bangladesh, were workers are earning 2 dollars a day. Can you support that ? Yes, many have fallen like your good self to the urge of the mighty dollar. I will show you in this video ,how Prout supports this Co-operative in the Philippines ,with all local workers sharing in the profits.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)