+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Next Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    No that's not right, we are getting the usual corner, which I think holds something like 900. Tickets went on sale last night and just over 300 still available and given they only went on general sale an hour ago I would imagine we will sell out our allocation
    That's nonsense. You're saying 600 have been sold. Try 2 thirds of that which I still find remarkable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Im going but I’ll be amazed if I’m still there at the end. We’re going to get rinsed
    Ditto. Give us a shout Mason.

Will they have this crazy barrier crap in place again?

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    That's nonsense. You're saying 600 have been sold. Try 2 thirds of that which I still find remarkable!!!
    I'm interested to see what you think is nonsense. Just checked so hertz issued a statement saying they were getting 916 tickets for their game at iprix last week, can only assume we are getting exactly the same area although AFC have not confirmed how many they received. As I am typing the AFC website is showing 289 tickets available to buy. I think you will find it is only you that said we had sold 600 tickets already

You and Mason are both going, neither of you can be described as huge fans currently of all things Cormack/Glass so maybe more going than you imagine despite our current issues? We still have a significant central belt fanbase so it is still feasible we will sell out, especially if we get an unexpected result on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Auldtoontoby View Post
    That's the spirit DD .
    Or are ye full o spirits 🤔
    Nae yet min, but after the day I’ve just had…………….

Quote of the day was
    “I’d rather go blind than go to Banchory “

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    I’m not unduly concerned because as long as we have more possession, more shots on goal and pass the ball round nicely then we will be going forward. The score doesn’t really matter at the end of the day. It’s all part of the process. In Glass we trust.
    And also don’t forget that we won 5 of our opening 6 matches so we must have a really good group .

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    And also don’t forget that we won 5 of our opening 6 matches so we must have a really good group .
    Including the wee w@nk using his dads media connections to unsettle the club?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Including the wee w@nk using his dads media connections to unsettle the club?
    I have missed this, what is this about ?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I'm interested to see what you think is nonsense. Just checked so hertz issued a statement saying they were getting 916 tickets for their game at iprix last week, can only assume we are getting exactly the same area although AFC have not confirmed how many they received. As I am typing the AFC website is showing 289 tickets available to buy. I think you will find it is only you that said we had sold 600 tickets already

You and Mason are both going, neither of you can be described as huge fans currently of all things Cormack/Glass so maybe more going than you imagine despite our current issues? We still have a significant central belt fanbase so it is still feasible we will sell out, especially if we get an unexpected result on Saturday
    When i bought my ticket late this afternoon the club said to me they had sold 420.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I have missed this, what is this about ?
    https://bit.ly/30POcJR

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast