+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Next Wednesday

Support Next Wednesday

Could next Wednesday see our lowest ever away support for years and years and years???

Sevco aren't letting away fans in so yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    No that's not right, we are getting the usual corner, which I think holds something like 900. Tickets went on sale last night and just over 300 still available and given they only went on general sale an hour ago I would imagine we will sell out our allocation

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Talking shiite again,what a surprise

Im going but I’ll be amazed if I’m still there at the end. We’re going to get rinsed

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Im going but I’ll be amazed if I’m still there at the end. We’re going to get rinsed
    Have faith in the prawcess, we can all see what the group are trying to do and if you take the data into account we should win comfortably.

We’ll hammer the Hun b’astards

That's the spirit DD .
    Or are ye full o spirits 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just remember they lock the doors after 75-80 minutes when the bigots start leaving to beat the M8 queues although I would imagine there won't be much reason to hang about to see the last 10-15 minutes of what will no doubt be the usual 3 or 4 goal defeat

I’m not unduly concerned because as long as we have more possession, more shots on goal and pass the ball round nicely then we will be going forward. The score doesn’t really matter at the end of the day. It’s all part of the process. In Glass we trust.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast