+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious val question

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    It's like you are the prc pr man working the after match threads in between stacking the shelves at wing yips.

Ffs stop trying to spin everything anti val. You're definitely wong about him It's your hero who is responsible and it is that same hero that paid £2m for a bloke with 6 months experience in the championship when an outstanding candidate was deemed to be too outspoken.

If you cannot see that maybe write about panda bears mating in Beijing zoo, that may be a better tactic to deflect the criticsm away the c ??? Lai as most on here (other than you) know that we are being run by a pub team hierarchy who giveaway £2m and 4 year contracts like it is normal.

All and sundry know we are ripe to be taken advantage of under Ken, who knows foook all about football and is just here to say no to val and yes to the c???.
    I am definitely no fan of the chinaman but anyone can see the tactics that the clown of a manager are just not working and need to change ASAP

The same style the same tactics the same subs the same players the STYLE/TACTICS needs a drastic overhaul but for some reason the clown of a manager just can’t see it

The owner and manager need to go ASAP but in the short term the owner will not be changing so the manager needs to go

Would you trust val with any money to spend I certainly wouldn’t

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    I am definitely no fan of the chinaman but anyone can see the tactics that the clown of a manager are just not working and need to change ASAP

The same style the same tactics the same subs the same players the STYLE/TACTICS needs a drastic overhaul but for some reason the clown of a manager just can’t see it

The owner and manager need to go ASAP but in the short term the owner will not be changing so the manager needs to go

Would you trust val with any money to spend I certainly wouldn’t
    One simple question.

Which mf maestro is val refusing to play that will change everything.

You have to look at the squad and the embarrassing way we scratched around looking for Sophie webster's boyfriend to fill the massive gap left by Dara's injury.

No forward planning, no clever recruitment. Just reactionary c rap.

If he had spent millions and was not playing great players then I would be the first to call for his head, but it's like sending fireman out without a hose.

We have the 4th best squad maybe and we are 3rd praying for an injury to mitrovic or a falling out with him and silva combined with a brilliant jan transfer window for us.

Neither of which will happen imo.

Regarding the dross you mention, it isn't anything like TP football and we do try to play it around, the problem being most of the time our players cannot play the simplest of passes, which put the others in trouble which leads to a upfield emergency clearance.

The biggest culprit of this imo is Captain Cra ptastic. I didn't agree with val saying if he is available he plays.

A top finisher like mitrovic in our side would have seen us closer to the top 2.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    One simple question.

Which mf maestro is val refusing to play that will change everything.

You have to look at the squad and the embarrassing way we scratched around looking for Sophie webster's boyfriend to fill the massive gap left by Dara's injury.

No forward planning, no clever recruitment. Just reactionary c rap.

If he had spent millions and was not playing great players then I would be the first to call for his head, but it's like sending fireman out without a hose.

We have the 4th best squad maybe and we are 3rd praying for an injury to mitrovic or a falling out with him and silva combined with a brilliant jan transfer window for us.

Neither of which will happen imo.

Regarding the dross you mention, it isn't anything like TP football and we do try to play it around, the problem being most of the time our players cannot play the simplest of passes, which put the others in trouble which leads to a upfield emergency clearance.

The biggest culprit of this imo is Captain Cra ptastic. I didn't agree with val saying if he is available he plays.

A top finisher like mitrovic in our side would have seen us closer to the top 2.

Absolutely nailed it with this reply BB.

Along with a proper centre forward we needed a midfielder who wasn’t f u c k I n g Livermore.....literally ANYONE that wasn’t Livermore.

We needed some power, pace and physical presence in there alongside Mowatt.

Livermore’s thighs get fatter every year, a bit like my size 20 sister in law who grows a clothes size each year!

Charlie “Fat B a s t a r d” Austin was a better bet than what we have available now and so was HRK.

It’s not that difficult to find a centre forward who can score, we’ve made an art form out of f u c k I n g up this task.

Callum Morton is better than the idiots we keep playing every week FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Absolutely nailed it with this reply BB.

Along with a proper centre forward we needed a midfielder who wasn’t f u c k I n g Livermore.....literally ANYONE that wasn’t Livermore.

We needed some power, pace and physical presence in there alongside Mowatt.

Livermore’s thighs get fatter every year, a bit like my size 20 sister in law who grows a clothes size each year!

Charlie “Fat B a s t a r d” Austin was a better bet than what we have available now and so was HRK.

It’s not that difficult to find a centre forward who can score, we’ve made an art form out of f u c k I n g up this task.

Callum Morton is better than the idiots we keep playing every week FFS.
    I never in a millions years thought I would say this but here goes, and it's painfully difficult:

"HRK is s hit", I tried. I just can't do it.

"He is a donkey," I tried even harder.

"He's more interested in turmeric than turning his man and banging one in the fat a rsed useless t wat" tried so hard but these fingers just won't allow it.

"Fu ck me that gust of wind grounded him again". Tried with my toes and still can't write it.

So I have asked the next door neighbour to write these words as i cannot:

"I WISH WE STILL HAD HRK".

FFS, look at what we have become.

The squad quality is an awful state of affairs. You can dig at Val all you like but he's ill equipped in key positions. The fact that he has to play Phillips up top demonstrates how low we have sunk in the forward line. HRK was an average Championship striker and we'd kill to have him back now.

We need two strikers. We don't even have one on the bench who you can rely on to make an impact for 20 minutes.

Most clubs that get relegated have prized assets that they can sell to rebuild the squad. We don't anymore with Perreira gone. Not a single player left with high value and suitable for a Premier League club.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
    The squad quality is an awful state of affairs. You can dig at Val all you like but he's ill equipped in key positions. The fact that he has to play Phillips up top demonstrates how low we have sunk in the forward line. HRK was an average Championship striker and we'd kill to have him back now.

We need two strikers. We don't even have one on the bench who you can rely on to make an impact for 20 minutes.

Most clubs that get relegated have prized assets that they can sell to rebuild the squad. We don't anymore with Perreira gone. Not a single player left with high value and suitable for a Premier League club.

Totally agree Matt but Val does not help himself! Losing and you bring on Furlong instead of Robinson. Absolutely crazy!!! After yesterday and i was there I question whether some of the players want to play for him!

ZERO desire - zero sweat - zero passion and zero will to win!

Well I've seen you on numerous occasions this season on sky .

In all honesty it's the worst WBA group of players I've seen you have at this level for many many years .

Val's skill set is to have the smarts to get the very best out of average players which he did in Austria and with my club last season .

Maybe just maybe the current position of play offs is possibly the very best you can achieve given the quality you have and any other HC would have you lower than that .

Maybe he's doing a good job but you just can't see it because this time you aren't walking this league .

Food for thought .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well I've seen you on numerous occasions this season on sky .

In all honesty it's the worst WBA group of players I've seen you have at this level for many many years .

Val's skill set is to have the smarts to get the very best out of average players which he did in Austria and with my club last season .

Maybe just maybe the current position of play offs is possibly the very best you can achieve given the quality you have and any other HC would have you lower than that .

Maybe he's doing a good job but you just can't see it because this time you aren't walking this league .

Food for thought .

Val has made a couple of mistakes like saying my captain Livermore will always start! He’s
    f uckin **** and Fat Sam sussed this out! Losing at Huddersfield so Val brings on a defender rather than attacker - what the f uck!

In Vals’s defence - worst ever West Brom squad and there’s zero quality! Hugill would be more useful selling hot dogs as he’s s hite! Val can’t even play high press much as players simply are not good enough! Grant and Diangana 32 million? I would not have paid 4 million for both of them! Livermore has been crap for two years! Phillips turns up for one game out of five if we are lucky!

I blame the c unt in China but the majority of West Brom fans are too nice to protest! The fat Chinese f ucker who is the CEO knows more about prawn crackers than football!

No wonder our fans were fighting the police yesterday as they are fed up with the decline of our club!

Yes I will be going to Barnsley as refuse to go to home games now in protest until Lai crokes which can’t come sooner!

Blood has summed up a fantastic post earlier in this thread which is 100% accurate!

To end this - FOL - f uck off Lai

PS - animallittle3 - good observation and so correct too!
    Last edited by baggieal; 21-11-2021 at 05:50 PM.

I watched the last twenty minutes of the Derby v Bournemouth match earlier; Derby, sadly, looked to be a far better team than we are and were deserved winners; Tom Lawrence looks to be a class player and would be a big improvement for us if we coughed up the cash in January. More chance of me headlining Glastonbury than us signing anyone of his quality.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I watched the last twenty minutes of the Derby v Bournemouth match earlier; Derby, sadly, looked to be a far better team than we are and were deserved winners; Tom Lawrence looks to be a class player and would be a big improvement for us if we coughed up the cash in January. More chance of me headlining Glastonbury than us signing anyone of his quality.

A pub player would be an improvement on Livermore! A f uckin hot dog seller would have more chance of scoring than Hugill! A feather would be stronger than Diangana!! Does Grant do anything and yes he’s scored a few crucial goals but what else does he do? What does Phillips offer in the other 5 games out of 6 that he does not turn up in?

The only energy yesterday was Johnstone running up for the corners - the only sweat from a West Brom player?

The ref yesterday was a c unt but then he turned hero for many near me at Huddersfield by showing the red card to that useless complete dross Livermore who was past it two years ago!

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)