+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious val question

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    What a stupid f uckin comment! The only quality that we had left when we came down!! Players like Livermore, Phillips and Ajayi but to name a few were always s hite! Lai sold the last bit of quality we had and pocketed the cash!
    You are such a one eyed m oron it is shocking. We should be 4th behind sheff utd if it was based on budget and Squad quality so being 3rd means he is doing OK.

Name the sh it players he has made worse you lai loving Bell End?

Always deflecting the criticism away from that c??? Aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    You are such a one eyed m oron it is shocking. We should be 4th behind sheff utd if it was based on budget and Squad quality so being 3rd means he is doing OK.

i’m sure that above comment was aimed at VB not baggieal 😂

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    i’m sure that above comment was aimed at VB not baggieal ��

Thanks Regis. It would have been as Blood is a good un!

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post

Furlong,Bartley , snodgrass,Robinson,diangana are all performing worse this season since vals arrival they weren’t great before his arrival but have all gone downhill under val

The rest of em are just as crap as they were last season

The only player that seems to of improved is Townsend

Suppose you’ll disagree as usual

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Furlong,Bartley , snodgrass,Robinson,diangana are all performing worse this season since vals arrival they weren’t great before his arrival but have all gone downhill under val

Because there’s no quality around them like Pereira - Gallagher - Okay - Diange. Surely you are not blind to notice! Why has Gallagher made Palace a better team?

One man to blame and he’s a c unt!

FOL

Diangana and Robinson were pretty dismal last season. Robinson literally only played well against Chelsea. For me they’ve brought their form back into the new season.

Snoddy had about 6 games for us last season, pretty average and he hasn’t done much yet after a bad injury. He is 34 remember!

I agree that Furlong and Bartley aren’t set on this system but that happens with revolution. Although I think Furlong has the most assists.

I would argue that Townsend and Grant have done well this season. Kipre looked the part last few games so hopefully he could be the answer longer term.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Because there’s no quality around them like Pereira - Gallagher - Okay - Diange. Surely you are not blind to notice! Why has Gallagher made Palace a better team?

One man to blame and he’s a c unt!

FOL
    There’s 2 men too blame and BOTH need to go ASAP

I recall people slating both Gallagher and Diagna on here last season but apparently they were world beaters now

Gallagher has improved drastically this season I wonder if it has anything to do with how he’s being coached as well as better players around him ?

There’s 2 men too blame and BOTH need to go ASAP

I recall people slating both Gallagher and Diagna on here last season but apparently they were world beaters now

Gallagher has improved drastically this season I wonder if it has anything to do with how he’s being coached as well as better players around him ?

Gallagher was one of our best players last year and 5 times more effective than Livermore who Fat Sam sussed out! He’s young and was always going to improve!

Glad you knew that my last comment was meant for you and not Al. (I was in a rush as usual).

Made worse by Val?

Furlong started the season well then hasn't been the same since his sending off, to the point that even his throws are sh it now.

Bartley is his usual self making mistakes here and there and I haven't seen any change in his performances and generally the defence hasn't been a problem with is losing by one goal on all occasions except against Fulham.

Which brings me to snodgrass. A total waste of space since he signed. Always injured and inconsistent as ge is past it.

Robinson is the same as usual. He is essentially a winger turned striker who started the season on fire but then hasn't done much and now know why wilder wanted him gone, as he isn't great.

Diangana, has been made worse by Val is the biggest joke though. He has been s hit since his injury around Xmas 2020. He is a shadow of the player we first signed on loan (I hope we see the best him again soon).

Townsend and Dara have improved. SJ is the same.

The truth is none of them are consistently great or they wouldn't be playing for us.

Your thoughts tonight

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)