+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious val question

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    But if they are absolute crap do you honestly think they could play decent football in another way? Barnsley were in the play offs last year but had no quality!!! You have answered your own question

Why not blame the W anker in China which needs to go f uck himself but hey he will rape the club dry! Last person switch the lights off
    Well at the moment they are playing crap football very poorly perhaps a change in formation and tactics might just improve things , but I doubt we’ll find out as next game it’ll be exactly the same thing

Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Well at the moment they are playing crap football very poorly perhaps a change in formation and tactics might just improve things , but I doubt we’ll find out as next game it’ll be exactly the same thing

Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome 🤪
    Stay for now.. Bruce is free..seriously chaps , he aint going nowhere unless we lose 6 in a row.

I’d take Bruce every day of the week over Val.

If Val persists with three at the back he’s not a manager, he’s a zealot who’s rooted to one system only.

Any manager who only has one plan isn’t a good manager.

The runt won’t wait long, if we drop out of the top six and are not in touch with the top two in the coming month he’ll be gone.

Simple as!

Val is making himself look a fool by digging in so firmly on this 3-4-3.

Stay.

A good coach, though, should be able to alter his playing style to give opponents something different to deal with. Anyway, it’s no good replacing the manager/coach unless the new man is able to build his team, and the chinaman won’t put the resources in. Also, sacking VI would cost the chinaman money……….

Is this thread for real? You’re 3rd in the table! We’ve not won in 13!

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    It’s not really the league position that we’re complaining about, it’s the awful ‘football’ that we’re being served up with.

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post

Exactly Renno - pathetic West Brom supporters !! I might start following Harrogate or Barnsley soon!

Meanwhile the c unt in China is laughing is socks off at these idiots

Quote Originally Posted by boinggazmic View Post
    Stay for now.. Bruce is free..seriously chaps , he aint going nowhere unless we lose 6 in a row.

So Bruce will get more out of this worst West Brom squad than any other manager even though failed everywhere else!

Pathetic West Brom supporters! I hope Lai takes the slates off the roof before those deluded people wake up!

Even a 12 year old could fathom - why is Mowatt our best player!! Why did Barnsley reach the play offs last year without any real quality!!! Should a picture be drawn to those deluded West Brom supporters!

Pathetic

The only issue I have of Val is that he doesn't tend to give much youth a chance. I thought a few young players would really do well in his high intensity system. I suppose they might not be up to the standard but we do ourselves no favours in not regularly showing the youth that they can find a way to the first team.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
    The only issue I have of Val is that he doesn't tend to give much youth a chance. I thought a few young players would really do well in his high intensity system. I suppose they might not be up to the standard but we do ourselves no favours in not regularly showing the youth that they can find a way to the first team.

Again Matt - totally agree especially with Tolluch. Some on here tonight are on crack!!!

Bruce - ha ha
    Zero spend - is that Val’s fault

Livermore - Phillips - Bartley - Ajayi - Robinson - Hugill are average championship players at best!

Johnstone - still poor kicking out’

Mowatt best player by far and where did he come from???

Deluded supporters we have!!! Who would want to come to West Brom? Some were saying Lampard - do we honestly think he would ruin his CV to come to us on zero spend!

The only criticism I have of Val - he was a naive fool to come to our club with zero ambition - zero spend and a f uck whit called Ken who knows f uck all about football!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)