+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious val question

Just ask the players who they want as boss. It'll save us the hassle of watching the same interviews about how they've bought into the new manager's style on repeat.

At least that way the precious little lambs will be happy while counting their money and maintaining their property portfolios between training sessions and the unfortunate inconvenience of playing for us.

The gutless w@nchors.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Just ask the players who they want as boss. It'll save us the hassle of watching the same interviews about how they've bought into the new manager's style on repeat.

At least that way the precious little lambs will be happy while counting their money and maintaining their property portfolios between training sessions and the unfortunate inconvenience of playing for us.

The gutless w@nchors.
    Found this on another forum today:

"Quote from: Albion79 on Today at 11:04:41 AM
    Assuming Val does go, would it not be easier to get the players to do the interviews for the new manager?!

They can ask the tough questions like when you trust us and we let you down will you be prepared to take the flak and get the sack? Will you promise not to make us try new things or else we will sulk (at this point the point at the headshots of Moore, Shan, Bilic, Allardyce and Ismael to make their point)

Take poor little sammy j in goal for example, yes he cost us a goal against Derby and then the next game got sent off after the game for a completely pointless incident meaning he was unavailable for three games and we had our biggest win in ages in that time but of course he should come straight into the team.

Little robert snodders in midfield, he has been with us a year and been injured for most of it, made about 6 starts, contributed nothing as of yet but of course he should feel he should challenge the manager.

Big jordan hugoal upfront, poor chap, been involved in over 20 games, scored one goal, missed more chances than i have hot dinners (and trust me my belly shows i have had a lot) but of course he is well within his rights to moan its not fair and he should be playing more.

The list could go on, they are a bunch of spoilt little princesses, Ismael in isolation if he goes is probably right, the fact most of these players have seen off at least 3, in some cases 5 managers in the last few years."

Oh well I’m sure the happy clappers will still be clutching at straws tonight

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Oh well I’m sure the happy clappers will still be clutching at straws tonight
    Do you really believe that the one and only problem with our club is Val’?

And that a new boss would solve all problems?

For me, our problems are:

The owner
    The board
    The recruitment departement (is there one?)
    The boss (Head Coach/Manager)
    The squad

Dire days ahead of us…

Come back to Barnsley Val where you are loved .

Even with the position we are in I wouldn't bet against you keeping us up .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Come back to Barnsley Val where you are loved .

Even with the position we are in I wouldn't bet against you keeping us up .
    You can have him no compo required just take the clueless fool ASAP

You can have him no compo required just take the clueless fool ASAP
    A fool he most certainly isn't .

He was never the right fit for WBA; actually, the board did get something right, wanting to appoint Chris Wilder as the manager, unfortunately the clueless little runt vetoed that. Even with our current squad, with Wilder as manager I’m sure that we would be in the play-offs, at least, for certain.

In God’s name, Lai, FO

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    A fool he most certainly isn't .
    When it comes to tactics and formations he certainly is

When it comes to tactics and formations he certainly is
    He's possibly at the wrong club at the wrong time I'll accept that but he's no fool .

He's clearly not the right fit at Albion which happens in football , Eddie Howe wasn't the right fit at Burnley but that doesn't mean he was a poor manager is my point .

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)