+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious val question

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    I think these so called clever supporters would know the difference between "new" and "knew".

Just saying loike.
    Now where’s the “Loike” button when you need it!?👍🏻

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Goes to show that mixing the style of play up a bit makes it hell of a lot more difficult for the opposition to play against us 🤷*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Goes to show that mixing the style of play up a bit makes it hell of a lot more difficult for the opposition to play against us 🤷*♂️
    You’d have had him out the door before he knew where the locker room was. Let alone time to change a style.

I think that yesterday's performance backs up what I have been saying, that we do look better when we play it on the deck and that we have got the players at this level to do it. Long may it continue.

I don’t think for one second that it was ever Val’s plan for the back three to just hoof the ball forwards in a hit and hope way.
    Yesterday I believe two things changed

Firstly that he gave them a right old ear bending after the Swansea game

Secondly we had two guys in midfield showing for the ball for a change and then doing something positive with it. Livermore creates little and Mowatt has been nursing an injury recently

Quote Originally Posted by wbaliquidator View Post
    I don’t think for one second that it was ever Val’s plan for the back three to just hoof the ball forwards in a hit and hope way.
    Yesterday I believe two things changed

Firstly that he gave them a right old ear bending after the Swansea game

Secondly we had two guys in midfield showing for the ball for a change and then doing something positive with it. Livermore creates little and Mowatt has been nursing an injury recently

Best post on the thread and so 100% accurate!!!

Please God - don’t bring Livermore back now with Snodgrass and Molumby plus Mowatt coming back!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Best post on the thread and so 100% accurate!!!

Please God - don’t bring Livermore back now with Snodgrass and Molumby plus Mowatt coming back!
    While in complete agreement with liquidator's comment's, let's not crucify Livermore as in my opinion he will still be useful to come off the bench in certain situations. He has given of his best for us over the seasons and look how many of us now appreciate HRK now that he is no longer with us.

So have anyones thoughts changed after todays odd team line up and decision making by the great val ?

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    So have anyones thoughts changed after todays odd team line up and decision making by the great val ?

Respect diminished after saying pre match interview - my captain will always start! Stupid f uckin statement and no he should have been on the bench as he’s s hite!

Seems like some players not buying in to the style! Hugill is a complete donkey. Val will need a minimum of six points from next two games!

Still say the problems lie deeper than the manager! Not one player is premier class and who will want to come to us with zero to spend?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Respect diminished after saying pre match interview - my captain will always start! Stupid f uckin statement and no he should have been on the bench as he’s s hite!

Seems like some players not buying in to the style! Hugill is a complete donkey. Val will need a minimum of six points from next two games!

Still say the problems lie deeper than the manager! Not one player is premier class and who will want to come to us with zero to spend?
    I agree but val is definetly not the answer

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)