+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hammers Chat Era 2005-2007 - The Golden Years

Hammers Chat Era 2005-2007 - The Golden Years

I know there are lots of WHU message boards on the web and all but this was the ONE that had the most fun, what with the banter and the arguments etc.

Can we revive this board once more or is it all too late and you're all brown bread?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperIrons View Post
    I know there are lots of WHU message boards on the web and all but this was the ONE that had the most fun, what with the banter and the arguments etc.

Can we revive this board once more or is it all too late and you're all brown bread?

Wotcha fella!
    yep its all 'Brown bread' as you say,H,ammerschat is the 1 i believe, lots of old faces but many are missing too, not for me really as its a much of a muchness, bit like facebook unloaded , no real arguments or deep discussions and if there were then its quickly 'PM,ed' know what i mean brother
    As you were Sir,
    Take care now
    John...

good evening john/all

we are not dead

we are ****ing massive

Quote Originally Posted by WHU View Post
    good evening john/all

we are not dead

we are ****ing massive
    Hello Sir!
    long time no comms as they say, good to see ye are well mate, Staunching season thus far what!

West Ham United. Fack the rest!!
    stay safe now
    John..

Evening fellas!

Smashing to hear you're both alive and well what with this virus and all.

Loving our season so far, long may it continue.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperIrons View Post
    Evening fellas!

Smashing to hear you're both alive and well what with this virus and all.

Loving our season so far, long may it continue.
    What virus fella? unless you mean the winning 1
    Take care now
    John...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)