+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fitba/covid

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    think we are being "Save the NHS" conned. Every winter there has been significant problems for the NHS and the only time they weren't the centre of criticism was when we were all not going to hospital,or our doctors, was during the major lockdowns to Save the NHS.

Lockdowns can't happen again. I think the vaccines are working and doing their job and so what is the point of picking on one health statistic, like covid, and ignoring all the flu, cancer, diabetes, heart disease deaths that out number the covid deaths? this is my impression and I'd happily review my opinions if there was evidence that I am missing something.
    I got put on a waiting list for something non covid 2 weeks ago, have been told a minimum of 12 months....going private.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I got put on a waiting list for something non covid 2 weeks ago, have been told a minimum of 12 months....going private.
    You can get to your private hospital with yer free bus pass.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    what is the point of picking on one health statistic, like covid, and ignoring all the flu, cancer, diabetes, heart disease deaths that out number the covid deaths?
    They've been doing that since March last year and got away with it because the Tory hoards accept every lie Boris and his evil cohort sells them.

Why would they change a winning formula?

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I’m with this, though I might stretch to both ends of main stand
    It would be more difficult to give them both ends of the Main Stand as a barrier would have to be installed at the Bobby Cox end of the Main Stand.
    At present there is fencing between Sections A, B and C and the rest of the Main Stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    They've been doing that since March last year and got away with it because the Tory hoards accept every lie Boris and his evil cohort sells them.

Why would they change a winning formula?
    What has happened to Nicola and her sidekick the Dentist.
    We were having to suffer her news conference every day on BBC1 Scotland at 12.15pm even when the number of positive Covid-19 cases were falling rapidly with no deaths in Scotland.
    Now the number of positive Covid-19 cases are over 2,000 every day with deaths also being reported nearly every day yet there has not been a cheep from Nicola, the Dentist and Humza Useless the Scottish Government Health Secretary.
    Perhaps Nicola’s nose is out of joint because she is not in charge of running COP26.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    You can get to your private hospital with yer free bus pass.
    Yep and I'll be nice and cosy when I get there with my free central heating.😁

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    We were having to suffer her news conference every day on BBC1 Scotland at 12.15pm even when the number of positive Covid-19 cases were falling rapidly with no deaths in Scotland.
    Now the number of positive Covid-19 cases are over 2,000 every day with deaths also being reported nearly every day yet there has not been a cheep from Nicola, the Dentist and Humza Useless the Scottish Government Health Secretary.
    Perhaps Nicola’s nose is out of joint because she is not in charge of running COP26.
    Can't be true the world is watching Scotland apparently.....

You moaned when she was giving press conferences,now you moan when she isn't.

Sometimes I think you spend every day looking for something to moan about. I say think,I know you do

She got her årse handed to her by the Supreme Court ruling.

The day her Indy dream died….and she knows it.

Not been seen much since.

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    You moaned when she was giving press conferences,now you moan when she isn't.

Sometimes I think you spend every day looking for something to moan about. I say think,I know you do
    If you chose to read my post carefully you would have read that I am surprised that Nicola has not restarted her daily press conferences about the high number of Covid-19 virus cases in her beloved Scotland when she was still having them when the numbers were falling rapidly.
    I remember Nicola telling us in June 2020 that Scotland was free of the Covid-19 virus and six months later she imposed another lockdown.
    I do not need to spend every day looking for something to moan about because I spend plenty of time discovering ‘cover-ups’ and incompetence by the SNP controlled Scottish Government.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)