+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fitba/covid

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I think his style of posting is what makes it interesting. You have a persona and it helps people to tolerate your grumpiness, IMO. People give you an easy path because it's Deeranged?
    It's Islay, seems to me to be comparable!

People need to live and let live.

Too many posters in here get out their pram far too easily.

Its only a forum.

Chill.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I think his style of posting is what makes it interesting. You have a persona and it helps people to tolerate your grumpiness, IMO. People give you an easy path because it's Deeranged?
    It's Islay, seems to me to be comparable!
    But my online persona is just that, it's not the real me. Islay's posts are 100% as he is in the real world and when put up on a message board make him seem just an eccentric old whinger.

Ffs this gets more complicated.

On line "persona".......why do you need a persona.

I find it all a bit strange......or mibbe em just too auld and oot the loop.

Everything I post whether about the snazis, sturgeon, dabs, golf, pensioners, most respected, DFC, nhs, trump, Biden, betting, Mcpake, Jdfcs sporting achievements, starving children in the UK, ...is 100% me.........my persona if I have one......can **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

I find it all a bit strange......or mibbe em just too auld and oot the loop.

Everything I post whether about the snazis, sturgeon, dabs, golf, pensioners, most respected, DFC, nhs, trump, Biden, betting, Mcpake, Jdfcs sporting achievements, starving children in the UK, ...is 100% me.........my persona if I have one......can **** off.
    Just how you present yourself. For example I don't write the way I speak so can't put emphasis or inflection into comments - I tend to be much more sarcastic in real life than I am on here because I've learned that sarcasm doesn't work on message boards. I'm also a very quiet person who normally keeps opinions to myself but I can be a loud mouth on here. We generally accept that people on message boards are just loud mouths anyway so it becomes normal.

Oh, and I'm a genuinely nice and very funny person in real life, some people on this forum don't deserve to know someone as genuinely nice and funny as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

I laughed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    But my online persona is just that, it's not the real me. Islay's posts are 100% as he is in the real world and when put up on a message board make him seem just an eccentric old whinger.
    So are you a racist in real life or is it just an ‘online persona’?

Thank goodness you all saw the humour!

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    So are you a racist in real life or is it just an ‘online persona’?
    If you confirm whether you're a prick in real life or only online I'll respond to your moronic question.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    If you confirm whether you're a prick in real life or only online I'll respond to your moronic question.
    You’re getting opinions and facts mixed up mate.

By your own admission you hate the majority of English people without even knowing them.

Now, that might just be an ‘online persona’ you’ve decided to adopt.

Whatever anyone thinks of me is of no concern to me. They’re allowed an opinion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)